If you're a Mozambican citizen preparing to travel to Bangladesh, then you'll need a visa. As a resident of another nation, you'll need to have enough information to get your visa and complete certain steps. If you are traveling for tourism purposes, the Bangladesh Tourist Visa is the one for you.
You'll need to fill out this application form to obtain your eVisa. We will evaluate your application and provide a guide to complete the visa application process.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa Questions & Answers
What is the Bangladesh Tourist eVisa?
The Bangladesh Tourist Visa is a Single Entry or Multiple Entry visa that allows the holder a maximum stay per visit of up to 60 days.
The Bangladesh Visa Application Form is the first step in getting a Bangladesh Visa before submitting your documents at the designated Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
When does my Bangladesh visa expire?
The expiration date of your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
What is the service fee of a Bangladesh tourist visa application?
The cost of your eVisa will depend on which processing speed you choose for the 60-day tourist visa application form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
What is the status of my eVisa?
For your visa status, use our free Visa Checker Tool. It's in the top-right corner of this page. Choose your nationality and choose Bangladesh as your destination. The app shows you whether or not you need a visa in seconds.
How long will it take to process my visa for Bangladesh?
Processing times for Bangladesh Tourist eVisa Application will be dependent on your specific country's entry requirements and how fast you require your application to be processed.
Application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
How long can I stay in Bangladesh with a tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
What do I need to apply for my Bangladesh visa?
Please gather the following to complete your visa application:
- A valid passport with at least 6 months of validity and 2 blanks pages
- A passport-quality photo in digital format
- A credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for your visa online
Can I obtain a Visa-on-Arrival in Bangladesh?
Visas-on-arrival apply to Bangladesh, but you must follow some guidelines. One factor, for example, is whether your country of origin even has Bangladesh representation. The embassy you visit to submit your application can tell you more about this.
What documents will I need to present at the Bangladesh Visa Application Center?
- Proof of legal residence: Driver's license or government ID, or a utility bill
- Valid passport (at least 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages)
- A printed application form with a recently-taken colored passport photo against a light background attached
- Your trip's flight itinerary
- Hotel reservation or invitation letter
How many times may I enter Bangladesh with this visa?
Bangladesh's visa offers three different entry types. Choose one and this will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry into the country.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry into the country.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry into the country.
More Information about the Bangladesh Visa
Our advice is that you contact the diplomatic mission or check their website. You can find a lot of information online, but it's not all trustworthy because databases don't always change and often have false information and out-of-date laws. This is why our recommendation is to contact your country's most credible information source, their Bangladesh embassy.
Get a Bangladesh Tourist Visa - Mozambique Citizens
Mozambique's citizens now have simple, secure way to start the application process for a Bangladesh visa from virtually anywhere. Save yourself time and energy by applying from home.
Have a great time in Bangladesh!