If you plan to fly to Bangladesh as a Myanmar resident, you'll need a visa. As a visitor from another country, you'll need accurate information to get your visa. If you're traveling for tourism purposes, the Bangladesh Tourist Visa is the one for you.
You'll need to fill out this application form to obtain your eVisa.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa Questions & Answers
When does my Bangladesh visa expire?
The expiration date of your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
What is the Bangladesh Tourist Visa?
The Bangladesh Tourist Visa is a Single Entry or Multiple Entry visa that allows the holder a maximum stay per visit of up to 60 days.
The Bangladesh Visa Application Form is the first step in getting a Bangladesh Visa before submitting your documents at the designated Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
How long will it take to process my visa for Bangladesh?
Processing times for Bangladesh Tourist eVisa Application will be dependent on your country's entry requirements and how fast you will need the application to be processed.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
How long can I remain in Bangladesh with a tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
What is the service fee of a Bangladesh tourist visa application?
The cost of your eVisa will depend on which processing speed you choose for the 60-day tourist visa application form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Can I obtain a Visa-on-Arrival in Bangladesh?
Visas-on-arrival do extend to Bangladesh, but you must follow certain rules. One factor, for example, is whether your country of origin even has Bangladesh representation--the embassy you visit to submit your application can tell you more about this.
What do I need to apply for my Bangladesh visa?
Please gather the following documents to fill out your visa application:
- A passport-quality photo in digital format
- A credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for your visa online
- A valid passport with at least 6 months of validity and 2 blanks pages
What documents will I need to present at the Bangladesh Visa Application Center?
- Proof of legal residence: Driver's license or government ID, or a utility bill
- Valid passport (at least 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages)
- Your flight itinerary
- Hotel reservation or invitation letter
- A printed application form with a recently-taken colored passport photo against a light background attached
More Information about the Bangladesh Visa
About the other conditions, our advice is that you contact the diplomatic mission or check their website. You can find a lot of information online, but it's not all trustworthy because databases don't always change and often have false information and out-of-date laws.
How many times can I enter Bangladesh with this visa?
Bangladesh's visa offers three different entry options. Choose one and this will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
Get a Bangladesh Tourist Visa - Myanmar Citizens
Myanmar's people now have simple, secure access to start the application process for a Bangladesh visa from anywhere. Save yourself time and energy by applying from home.
Have a great time in Bangladesh!