Norwegians can now start the visa application process to travel to Bangladesh easily and securely online. Make sure you have your passport as well as any other documentation you may need for travel. When you are ready, simply start the application form process online. You'll then receive a confirmation as well as a guide on the next steps you need to take to ensure your visa will be processed correctly.
This visa is only valid for tourism. Foreign citizens are not allowed to conduct business while in Bangladesh with this visa.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa | Frequently Asked Questions
How many times can I enter Bangladesh with this visa?
There are three different levels of entry for the Bangladesh visa. Choose one, and this will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
When will my Bangladesh visa expire?
The expiration date of your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
What is the maximum amount of time I can stay in Bangladesh with my tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
Does filling out the electronic application form guarantee I will get a visa?
The government of Bangladesh has the final say as to whether your visas are approved and denied.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa Basics
The Bangladesh Tourist Visa is a single entry or multiple entry visa that allows the holder to a maximum stay per visit of up to 60 days per entry.
The Bangladesh Visa Application Form is the first step for getting a Bangladesh Visa before submitting your documents at your designated Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
What is the service fee for a Bangladesh tourist visa application form?
Any service fees for processing your application form will depend upon which processing speed you select for the 60-day tourist visa form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
What is the processing time of a tourist visa for Bangladesh?
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form depends on your entry needs and how fast you need the application processed.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
What documents do I need to apply for a Bangladesh visa?
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- A scanned passport-quality photo
- A valid passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages for stamping
- A credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay the associated fees for your visa securely online
Citizens of Norway - Start the Visa Application Process for Bangladesh
Norwegians can now begin the visa application form from wherever they have an internet connection and a phone, tablet, or other smart device. It doesn't have to be a difficult process to visit Bangladesh.
If you have further questions, click on the chat bubble to speak to our friendly and knowledgeable support staff. Have a safe trip.