With the e-Visa, residents of Saudi Arabia can now easily and securely enter Bangladesh. Make sure to bring your passport and any other official records you may need. When you are ready, just begin the application form process online.
Remember that this visa is available only for leisure. Foreign business in Bangladesh is not permitted.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa | Frequently Asked Questions
Vaccination requirements to travel to Bangladesh
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
What is the processing time of a tourist visa for Bangladesh?
The processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form depends on your entry needs and how fast you need the application processed.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
What is the maximum amount of time I can stay in Bangladesh with my tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa Basics
The Bangladesh Tourist Visa is a single entry or multiple entry visa that allows the holder a maximum stay per visit of up to 60 days.
The Bangladesh Visa Application is the first step in getting a Bangladesh visa before submitting your documents at the designated Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
Can I pay for my visa with cash?
It depends on where you're applying. Check the payment options for your country’s Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
NOTE: You must pay the visa fee using the form suggested by the Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
How many times can I enter Bangladesh with this visa?
There are currently three different levels of entry for the Bangladesh visa. Select one, and this will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
Bangladesh Visa Expiration Info
The expiration date of your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
You will need to gather the following for your visa application form:
- A valid passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages for stamping
- A credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay the associated fees for your visa securely online
- A scanned passport-quality photo
What is the service fee cost of a Bangladesh tourist visa application form?
Any service fees for processing your application form will depend upon which processing speed you choose for the 60-day tourist visa form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
The Visa Application Process for Citizens of Saudi Arabia visiting Bangladesh
You can start the visa application form from anywhere with an internet connection and a phone, tablet, or other smart device. It doesn't have to be a difficult process to go to Bangladesh. We at iVisa have helped thousands of visitors like you to travel with ease.
We wish you a pleasant trip to Bangladesh!