Bahamian citizens can now start the process of obtaining a visa to visit Bangladesh quickly and safely online. Make sure that you have your passport and any other travel documentation you may need. When you are ready, simply start the application form process online. Then you will receive a confirmation and a guide on the next steps to ensure your visa is correctly processed.
Please remember that this visa is good only for tourism. Foreign citizens cannot conduct business with this visa while in Bangladesh.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa | Frequently Asked Questions
Expiration Dates for the Bangladesh Visa
The expiration date of when you can successfully use your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
Bangladesh Visa Application Form Requirements
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- Passport Photo - Must be colored and scanned for the application.
- Valid Passport - You'll need at least 6 months of validity left on your passport and two blank pages for stamping purposes.
- Payment Method - A Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay the associated fees for your visa securely online.
Processing Times - The Bangladesh Tourist Visa
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form depends on your entry needs and how fast you need the application processed.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
Paying the Visa Fee at the Application Center
How you pay the final visa fee is dependent upon what is allowed by your respective Bangladesh Visa Application Center. They may or may not accept cash, so call them and find out before going.
NOTE: You must use the preferred form of payment allowed by your designated Visa Application Center.
Entry Allowances with a Bangladesh Tourist Visa
Based on your needs, you'll select which entry allotment amount you prefer. You choose one, and it will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you a Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you a Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you a Multiple Entry.
Service Fees - The Visa Application Form for Bangladesh
Any associated service fees for processing your application form will depend upon which processing speed you select for the 60-day tourist visa form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Visa Guarantee by the Bangladesh Government
We always do our best to approve your application form. Once you take this form and other required documents to the local Bangladesh Visa Application Center, the government of Bangladesh will have the final say on your travel status and visa status as well.
The Amount of Time You Can Stay with a Tourist Visa for Bangladesh
- For a single-entry visa, the day limit in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the day limit in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the day limit in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
Citizens of the Bahamas - Start the Visa Application Process for Bangladesh
We love travelers. And we understand the struggle of applying for a visa. It can be stressful, but that is why we started iVisa. We wanted to help tourists like you travel to places like Bangladesh with less hassle and with more options that can better suit your individual needs.
We look forward to helping you explore the world.