Dominican Republic citizens who would like to go to Bangladesh are going to need a visa. You will also need enough information to get your visa and finish specific steps as a resident of another nation. If you are traveling as a tourist, the Bangladesh Tourist Visa is the visa for you.
Please fill out this simple, secure application form and then we will evaluate it and provide you with a guide to help you complete the visa application process.
The Bangladesh Tourist Visa Process - What You Need to Know
The Bangladesh Visa - When It Expires
Most expiration dates are the same for many Bangladesh visas. Choose the visa that works best for your needs:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
Length of Processing Times for Applications
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form varies based on which type of visa you need for your trip.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
Next Steps after Visa Application Form Approval for Bangladesh
When you receive the Bangladesh online form, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Submit your application form and other documents required to your designated Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
- Pay the visa price in person.
Amount of Times You Can Enter Bangladesh with a Visa
Based on your needs, you'll select which entry allotment amount you prefer. Your choice will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
Maximum Amount of Days Travelers Can Stay in Bangladesh
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days in Total.
Required Information Needed for Visa Application Form
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- Passport Photo - Provide a quality scan of your recent passport photo for the application.
- Valid Passport - You'll need at least 6 months of validity left on your passport and two blank pages for stamping purposes.
- Payment Method - We accept PayPal and major credit/debit cards such as Visa and Mastercard.
Associated Service Fees for Visa for Bangladesh for Tourists
Choose your visa type on the visa application form based on how fast you need your visa.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
The Bangladesh Government Has to Approve Your Final Application
We can get you started with the visa application process, but in the end, it is up to the immigration and customs departments of Bangladesh to approve and allow entry with your tourist visa.
Starting Your Bangladesh Visa Application Online - the Dominican Republic Citizens
To be able to get into and vacation in Bangladesh, you must have a visa. Why not make the process as easy as possible? Start the visa application form online, we will send a confirmation to your email, and we will guide you to the nearest Bangladesh Visa Application Center to complete your application process.
Have a wonderful and exciting trip to the beautiful country of Bangladesh.