Anyone wanting to go from the United Kingdom to Bangladesh will need to have a valid visa to enter the country. If you do not already have a visa, you can start the process online and then finish it in person at the nearest diplomatic mission for Bangladesh.
We can guide you through obtaining a visa application and what to do to prepare for your visa journey. Note that according to some diplomatic missions, Irish citizens may not need to have a visa to enter Bangladesh. Verify this with your local consulate or embassy.
Common Questions and Their Answers for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Process
What do I need to fill out the visa application form for a tourist visa?
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- Passport Photo - Upload a scanned copy of a photo that is recent and passport-sized.
- Payment Method - We accept PayPal and major credit/debit cards such as Visa and Mastercard.
- Valid Passport - Needs to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Bangladesh.
Will I need to pay a service fee with this application for Bangladesh visas?
Choose your visa type on the visa application form based on how fast you need your visa.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Am I guaranteed entry by filling out this online form?
We can get you started with the visa application process, but in the end, it is up to the immigration and customs departments of Bangladesh to approve and allow entry with your tourist visa.
How long does processing take for a Bangladesh tourist visa application form?
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form varies based on which type of visa you need for your trip.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
You will need additional time to go to the embassy or consulate to complete the visa process.
What do I need to do once iVisa sends me the visa application form?
When you receive the Bangladesh online form, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Submit your application form and other documents required to your designated Bangladesh Visa Application Center.
- Pay the visa price in person.
How many times am I allowed to enter Bangladesh as a tourist with a visa?
All of our visa forms are for a 60-day visa. The difference between each visa for Bangladesh is how many times you can enter the country as a tourist.
- Single Entry Visa gives you Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you Multiple Entry.
How many days can I vacation in Bangladesh with a tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
When will my visa for Bangladesh cease to be valid?
The validity of your visa depends on which visa type you choose:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
Begin Your Bangladesh Visa Application Online - the United Kingdom Citizens
Anyone from the UK will need a tourist visa to vacation in Bangladesh. Why not start online first? It makes it easier to start the visa application process online and then finish when you get into the diplomatic station where visas are processed.
Do you have more questions? Ask one of our trained representatives what you should do to prepare for travel to Southeast Asia.