USA citizens will need a tourist visa for leisure travel to Bangladesh. You can get one by starting the visa application process online and then going to the closest embassy or consulate in order to finish the process. You'll need your valid passport as well as other identifying documents to complete the visa process.
Those that want to begin now from your smart device can get a visa application form. Then, iVisa will help answer your questions and guide you to where you need to go to get your visa in person.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa | Frequently Asked Questions
When does my Bangladesh visa expire?
The expiration date of your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
How many times can I enter Bangladesh with this visa?
We offer three visa applications based on your entry needs. You choose one, and it will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you a Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you a Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you a Multiple Entry.
What is the maximum amount of time I can stay in Bangladesh with a tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
What is the processing time of a tourist visa for Bangladesh?
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form depends on your entry needs and how fast you need the application processed.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
Does filling out the electronic application form guarantee I will get a visa?
No. The government of Bangladesh has the final say in whether your visa will be approved and accepted while you travel.
What documents do I need to apply for a Bangladesh visa?
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- A scanned passport-quality photo
- Valid passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages for stamping
- A Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay the associated fees for your visa securely online.
What is the service fee for a Bangladesh tourist visa application form?
Any associated service fees for processing your application form will depend upon which processing speed you select for the 60-day tourist visa form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Citizens of the United States of America - Start the Visa Application Process for Bangladesh
American citizens will need to download a visa application form, complete the queries, and take it with you along with the other necessary documents to get a tourist visa for Bangladesh.
Do you have other questions? Reach out to us via the chat bubble below which is available 24/7 or email us.