The visa process for Bangladesh may be a little confusing, but citizens of Uruguay will need to get a visa to travel to Bangladesh as a foreign national. This requires filling out a visa application and going to the closest diplomatic mission to get your visa application approved.
We understand that the visa process may be difficult, but we are here to help residents of Uruguay with the visa application form. No matter where you are, you can download the form, and we will guide you through the rest of the process of getting a visa for tourism.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa | Frequently Asked Questions
How long does iVisa take to process my request for a visa application?
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form depends on your entry needs and how fast you need the application processed.
All application forms are for a 60-day visa.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
Are there related fees to getting a visa application online?
Any associated service fees for processing your application form will depend upon which processing speed you select for the 60-day tourist visa form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Can iVisa guarantee that I will get a visa successfully by using this service?
No. The government of Bangladesh has the final say in whether your visa will be approved and accepted while you travel.
What all do I need to get started with the Bangladesh Tourist Visa application?
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- A scanned passport-quality photo
- Valid passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages for stamping
- A Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay the associated fees for your visa securely online.
How many times can I enter Bangladesh with this visa?
There are three entry options for the Bangladesh visa. You choose one, and it will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you a Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you a Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you a Multiple Entry.
What is the maximum amount of time I can stay in Bangladesh with a tourist visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
When does my Bangladesh visa expire?
The expiration date of your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
Citizens of Uruguay - Start the Visa Application Process for Bangladesh
Any travelers to Bangladesh who are from Uruguay can start the visa application process online before heading to the consulate or embassy. This will save you plenty of time and effort so you are not going back and forth to the diplomatic mission.
Share with your travel partners, and let them know that iVisa has all the information they need for a successful trip to Bangladesh.