Citizens of Vietnam will need a tourist visa to vacation in the beautiful Bangladesh. You will have to have a valid passport as well as supplemental information in order to apply for a visa and to enter the country.
As with most travel document processes, it can be confusing. That's why we have an online visa application form and we can help walk you through the process as much as you need. That way, you will not have to make as many trips to a consulate or embassy and can start the process from the comfort of your own home.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa | Frequently Asked Questions
What is the expiration date for a tourist visa for Bangladesh?
The expiration date of your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
How long does it take to process a Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form?
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form depends on your entry needs and how fast you need the application processed.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
What are the fees related to getting a tourist visa?
Any associated service fees for processing your application form will depend upon which processing speed you select for the 60-day tourist visa form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Who determines whether or not I can actually get a visa or enter the country?
The government of Bangladesh has the final say in whether your visa will be approved and accepted while you travel.
What do you need from me in order to process the visa application form?
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- A scanned passport-quality photo
- Valid passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages for stamping
- A Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay the associated fees for your visa securely online.
What's the entry allotment for this type of tourist visa?
There are three entry options for the Bangladesh visa. You choose one, and it will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you a Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you a Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you a Multiple Entry.
How long am I allowed to stay in Bangladesh before I have to exit the country?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
Citizens of Vietnam - Start the Visa Application Process for Bangladesh
Any plans to vacation in Bangladesh will require a visa if you are from Vietnam. So, why not start right now from your smart device? All you need to do is download the visa application form, fill it out, and you are one step closer to getting your visa for travel.