As a Yemen resident, you can get a visa application form for Bangladesh online. This is the first step in starting the visa application process. After that, you will need to bring the form along with additional documentation to the nearest Bangladesh diplomatic mission for processing.
Many visa applications take a week or more to process, so be sure to plan your trip accordingly. Note that this visa application form is for tourism only, so you will not be allowed to conduct business while you are in the country with this visa.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa | Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to process a Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form?
Processing time for the Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form depends on your entry needs and how fast you need the application processed.
|Standard||9 days||9 days||9 days|
|Rush||7 days||7 days||7 days|
|Super Rush||5 days||5 days||5 days|
Are there any fees for the visa application form?
Any associated service fees for processing your application form will depend upon which processing speed you select for the 60-day tourist visa form.
|Standard||USD 25.00||USD 25.00||USD 25.00|
|Rush||USD 45.00||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
|Super Rush||USD 80.00||USD 80.00||USD 80.00|
Can you guarantee I will get a visa and be able to enter Bangladesh?
No. The government of Bangladesh has the final say in whether your visa will be approved and accepted while you travel.
What is the expiration date for a tourist visa for Bangladesh?
The expiration date of your Bangladesh tourist visa will be as follows:
- Single Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Double Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
- Multiple Entry Visa: 60 days after issued
What's the entry allotment for this type of tourist visa?
There are three entry options for the Bangladesh visa. You choose one, and it will determine how many times you can enter Bangladesh with a tourist visa.
All visa application forms are for the 60-day tourist visa.
- Single Entry Visa gives you a Single Entry.
- Double Entry Visa gives you a Double Entry.
- Multiple Entry Visa gives you a Multiple Entry.
When do I have to leave Bangladesh while holding this visa?
- For a single-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a double-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
- For a multiple-entry visa, the maximum stay in Bangladesh is 30 days Total.
What do you need from me in order to process the visa application form?
You will need the following to fill out your visa application form:
- A scanned passport-quality photo
- Valid passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages for stamping
- A Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay the associated fees for your visa securely online.
Citizens of Yemen - Start the Visa Application Process for Bangladesh
Like thousands of travelers before you, you can begin the visa process online with iVisa. We are here to serve you and make sure you get all the information you need to successfully obtain a visa.
We know it can be frustrating. If you are having issues or need more detailed information about your situation, please feel free to reach out to one of our helpful representatives who are here 24/7 to assist you. Simply click the chat bubble on your screen or contact us via email.
Safe trip to you, your friends, and your family.