Since December 2020, the borders of Benin have been open to welcome international travelers. The local authorities established a new requirement called the health declaration to contain the spread of Coronavirus. This travel document will help the local authorities to detect those individuals that may represent a threat to the country’s health.
Being aware of how difficult it may be to obtain a new travel document, the experts atiVisa.com developed the online form. After completing a few simple steps, you will be ready to send your application without leaving home. In this article, we show you How Citizens of Niger Can Enter Benin During Coronavirus. Take a moment to read the information presented next.
How do I apply for the Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
- Access the online form.
- Complete the fields with your basic info, details about your health condition, and your trip.
- Upload a digital copy of your valid passport.
- Choose a processing option for your request.
- Look for the QR code in your email inbox.
- Make a hard copy of the QR code and also store it on your mobile device.
How the -apply in advance- service works?
iVisa.com gives you the option to apply for your travel document weeks or even months before the date of your travel. When you apply in advance, our experts review your information and process your application on the best date to ensure optimal results. In the case of the health declaration, you should not apply in advance beyond three months.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the Health Declaration valid?
From the moment you get the QR code in your email, you have 15 days to use it. The Health Declaration will allow you a single entry. If you need to enter the country again, you will have to apply for a new one.
What documents do I need to complete the application?
- Your valid passport (At least 6-months of remaining validity are required).
- Your email account.
- A payment method: choose between debit/credit card or Paypal account.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Benin?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 5 days or antigen within 72 hours
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 2
What requirements should I meet to enter Benin in 2021?
- Get the QR code for the Health Declaration Before traveling.
- Present 185 USD cash to cover the expenses of the two mandatory Covid-19 tests in Benin.
- Take the two mandatory COVID-19 tests. One test on arrival and a second test 14 days after the first negative test result.
- Deliver your passport to the border officers. They will hold it for a max of 72 hours or until the test results are published.
- In the case of testing positive, you will have to quarantine for 14 days at a designated government facility.
- Present a Yellow Fever vaccination certificate.
Find more information about How Citizens of Niger Can Enter Benin During Coronavirus below.
What restrictions should I follow in Benin due to Coronavirus?
The following are some of the most relevant details about How Citizens of Niger Can Enter Benin During Coronavirus.
- Wear facemasks in public spaces and public transportation at all times.
- Avoid Indoor and outdoor gatherings. The limit is 50 people.
- Do not take public transportation if you notice its capacity exceeds 50%
- Follow the social distancing rules at Bars, restaurants, and entertainment spots.
- Preferably, do not visit cultural attractions or government facilities unless previous authorization has been granted by the local authorities.
What are the prices of the Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
iVisa.com offers three options for a very reasonable price. Choose the option according to your travel needs.
- Standard Processing option: USD 115.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush Processing option: USD 130.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing option: USD 155.00 - 4 hours.
Is it safe to share my information with iVisa.com?
We protect your data with the highest security level to process your travel documents. Over the years iVisa.com has become the preferred online service by travelers around the world. Check hundreds of positive comments about our services at the User reviews section.
Where could I find more information?
Our Customer service agents are available 24/7 to share with you the latest news regarding How Citizens of Nigeria Can Enter Benin During Coronavirus. Click on the live chat button at the bottom right corner of your screen anytime.
When you think about Africa, the first thing that comes to mind is outstanding wildlife. And this is what travelers find when visiting Benin. The Pendjari National Park is the perfect place for finding stunning views of the African plains. Inside its 2775 sq meters, the local fauna can develop under normal conditions which means that nature is free to grow and provide for the inhabitants of the region. After a few minutes of starting a safari tour from one of the authorized entry points, it is common to run into the colossal inhabitants known to roam freely in the area, the African elephants. Over the years, most animals got used to seeing the caravans of tourists transiting through the area, so they often approach the vehicles in a curious mood. It is advisable to look for A grade tour companies. They are the best qualified to guarantee the safety of visitors and provide relevant information along the way.