Now that so many jobs have gone digital, it’s easier to work remotely from anywhere in the world. We have some good news! You can acquire the Bermuda One Year Residential Certification and work remotely from Bermuda for a year. iVisa.com has the simplicity, speed, and security you need. We can offer you the digital process now.
Although traveling has become more complicated due to the current pandemic, we know that Bermuda is an incredible destination. Let us help you with the Bermuda work remote application.
How can I get the Bermuda One Year Residential Certification with iVisa.com?
- Check the application page.
- Complete the digital form with personal details.
- Our experts will review your details and request more information if necessary.
- Receive the travel document electronically.
- Print and sign the certificate before arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Bermuda One Year Residential Certification?
The Bermuda One Year Residential Certification is also known as the Bermuda work remote application. It’s a digital document you can obtain with iVisa.com.
The travel document is available for travelers who can work remotely or study in Bermuda for a post-secondary degree. Only US, UK, or Canada passport holders can apply for the Bermuda One Year Residential Certification.
What are the requirements?
You must provide personal and trip details to complete the application form. Bermuda authorities request health insurance, that you are over 18 years old, and you shouldn’t have been convicted for any crimes. Also, you need these items:
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months. We request a color scan of the photo page.
- An email address to stay in touch with our team.
- A payment method, select between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Proof of employment or school enrollment.
Let us support you with the Bermuda work remote application.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Bermuda?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Bermuda. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you will need to follow a quarantine until you receive a negative result from your arrival PCR test. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Bermuda travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: 2 days - USD 95.00.
- Rush processing time: 36 hours - USD 95.00.
- Super Rush processing time: 24 hours - USD 95.00.
The Bermuda work remote application is perfect for you! Stay in Bermuda and enjoy this paradise.
How can I apply?
- Complete the digital form with personal details. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) of your preference.
- Verify that all your information is correct. Select a payment alternative between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach the required documents.
Receive the Bermuda One Year Residential Certification electronically after hitting the submit button. You need to print the travel document and sign it. Carry it when entering Bermuda.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Yes! We have implemented the highest security guidelines for all our travel processes.
Dive into the comments section and confirm we have successful results. Keep checking the Bermuda work remote application.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Connect with our customer support agents who are available 24 hours a day. Let’s discuss the Bermuda work remote application.
Check the application page now!
We know you are dreaming about the beaches in Bermuda. Therefore, we bring you the best recommendations. Start with Clarence Cove, which is located on the North Shore. You can snorkel or have a picnic over there. Check the sea cliffs and the caves with unique rock formations. If you are into climbing, this site is perfect for some rock climbing. For snorkelers, you can see sea turtles and lobsters all over the clear waters.
Continue with Clearwater Beach and Turtle Bay. Although it’s not the favorite place for foreigners, locals visit this place during the weekends. The beaches were created by the US Navy when the site was used as a US Naval Air Station. However, since 1995, it has become the Cooper’s Island Nature Reserve. We invite you to do some bird watching over here. The site has plenty of activities for entire families.
You can acquire the Bermuda One Year Residential Certification now and enjoy life in Bermuda. We are sure that having a year in Bermuda will change your life. Explore the beaches and the local history.