If you are traveling to Bolivia soon, you need to acquire the Passenger Locator Form. Luckily, iVisa.com offers an online application for this travel document. We have the simplicity, speed, and security to help you! We know all about the Bolivia COVID-19 Entry Requirements.
We are aware that traveling has become more difficult due to COVID-19 restrictions. Still, we know that visiting Bolivia will be a unique experience. Continue learning all about the Bolivia COVID-19 Entry Requirements with us.
How can I get the Passenger Locator Form?
- Head to the application page.
- Complete all the required information.
- Our team will check your details and get in touch if they need more information.
- Receive the travel document in your email inbox.
- Print and show the Passenger Locator Form at your arrival in Bolivia.
Apply In Advance
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Passenger Locator Form?
The Passenger Locator Form is a mandatory document for any international traveler entering Bolivia. This health document allows Bolivian authorities a better control of the COVID-19 spread.
Besides, travelers must bring negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test results that should have been taken according to the following guidelines:
- Travelers entering Bolivia from neighboring countries must take the test no more than 3 days before starting their trip.
- Visitors from South America, Central America, and the Caribbean must take the test within 7 days before flying to Bolivia.
- For the rest of the world, travelers have up to 10 days before the trip to take the COVID-19 test.
In case you present COVID-19 symptoms at your arrival, Bolivian authorities can request you to complete a quarantine period.
Do I need to quarantine on arrival to Bolivia?
Yes, all travelers are required to quarantine for at least 10 days on arrival to the country. In addition to the PCR test required for entry into Bolivia, all arrivals must take a PCR test on day 7 after arrival.
For how long can I stay in Bolivia with the Passenger Locator Form?
The health document is valid for 15 days. Travelers can stay a maximum period of 90 days, and they are allowed a single entry to Bolivia. Continue checking all about the Bolivia COVID-19 Entry Requirements.
What are the requirements?
Make sure to complete the online form with personal details. Also, you must have the following:
- A valid passport with 6-month validity.
- An email address to receive the health documentation.
- A payment method, select between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
We can help you with the Bolivia COVID-10 Entry Requirements. Trust us!
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service: USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush service: USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush service: USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
Ready to travel? Then apply for the Passenger Locator Form.
How can I apply?
The process is simple. Follow these three steps:
- Complete the application form and choose a processing time.
- Check all your details and select a payment option between a Paypal account and a credit/debit card.
- Attach any documents if required and submit your information.
Expect an email from us with the Passenger Locator Form. It’s as easy as it sounds!
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! We have been helping travelers for years with our trustable services. We have what you need. Our team has all the expertise to help you with the Bolivia COVID-19 Entry Requirements.
Where can I obtain more details?
If you have specific questions, we recommend contacting our support assistants who are available day and night. They know all about the Bolivia COVID-19 Entry Requirements.
Go to the application page now!
Bolivia is one of those hidden gems in South America. For this reason, we are ready to uncover all the incredible places you can visit in Bolivia. The Salt Flats in Uyuni is one of the most stunning sceneries in the world. The white landscape makes it seem like heaven. Make sure you bring enough outfits and imagination to make the most fantastic snapshots in this natural landscape. Explore Uyuni National Park, where you can indulge in the volcanoes, mountains, and desert. Also, check the flamingos that lay here to rest and eat.
Another atypical place in Uyuni is the Train Cemetery. These trains are reminiscent of a time when Bolivia used to have ports in the Pacific Ocean. Although the government abandoned them, you can obtain plenty of photos with this fabulous background. Besides, visit Copacabana in Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world. Explore the Islands of the Sun and Moon, where locals are ready to receive you. The views of Lake Titicaca are worth the whole journey to Bolivia.
Go for the Passenger Locator Form and travel to Bolivia now! We promise that this trip will be unforgettable!