Travelers entering Bolivia during coronavirus must acquire the Passenger Locator Form and comply with the Bolivia COVID-19 Quarantine. Don’t worry! Because iVisa.com has the simplicity, speed, and security to help you with the online service. Get the Passenger Locator Form.
We know that the pandemic is still present in Bolivia. However, authorities have made sure to establish health protocols. Explore all about the Bolivia COVID-19 Quarantine with us.
How can I get the Passenger Locator Form?
- Explore the application page.
- Fill out the required details.
Our experts will check your information and get in touch if they need more details. Expect an email with the Passenger Locator Form. Show the health documents as soon as you arrive in Bolivia.
Apply In Advance
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Passenger Locator Form?
The Passenger Locator Form is a health document that international travelers need before entering Bolivia. It’s essential to have it for a smooth entry to Bolivia.
Also, visitors must carry negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test results when entering Bolivia. Check the following guidelines related to the COVID-19 test:
- If you are coming from a country that borders Bolivia, you must take the test a maximum of 3 days before starting your trip.
- Travelers from South America, Central America, and the Caribbean should take the test within 7 days before entering Bolivia.
- For the rest of the world, visitors can take the COVID-19 test up to 10 days before the trip.
If any traveler shows coronavirus symptoms, they will need to comply with the Bolivia COVID-19 Quarantine. Therefore, make sure to travel as healthy as possible.
For how long can I stay in Bolivia with the Passenger Locator Form?
The Passenger Locator Form is valid for 15 days. Travelers can stay up to 90 days in Bolivia, and they can enter a single time to Bolivia. We can help you with the Bolivia COVID-19 Quarantine details. Trust us!
What are the requirements?
Travelers should have these three requirements to acquire the Passenger Locator Form:
- A valid passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
- An email address to receive any communication from us.
- Choose a payment alternative between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
We have all the details about the Bolivia COVID-19 Quarantine.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service: USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush service: USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush service: USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
Apply for the Passenger Locator Form and travel to Bolivia now!
How can I apply?
The process is 100% online, and you only need to follow these three steps:
- Fill out the online form and choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush)
- Review your information and select a payment method between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any documents, if required.
Once you finish these steps, we will send the Passenger Locator Form to your email inbox.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes! Countless travelers have trusted our services over the years. They know our systems have the top security guidelines. Let our team help you with the Bolivia COVID-19 Quarantine.
Check the [comments section] and confirm you can get the Passenger Locator Form safely!
Where can I obtain more details?
Don’t hesitate to connect with our support agents who are available 24 hours a day. They can support you with any question about the Bolivia COVID-19 Quarantine.
Head to the application page now!
Traveling to Bolivia is an incredible experience. Begin your journey with the Salt Flats in Uyuni. The largest salt plain in the world comes from a prehistoric lake that has become the most popular site in Bolivia for tourists. We recommend staying overnight in the Salt Hotel or exploring the cactus island. You could also visit the Train Cemetery, where you can take spectacular photos as these abandoned trains contrast the vast natural landscape.
Continue your trip with the Eduardo Avaroa Reserve, where you can find colorful lagoons where flamingos spend the day. Also, check the deserts, geysers, or join other tourists in the hot springs. Remember that during the night, temperatures could drop up to -10°C, so take all your winter clothes with you. Potosí is another tourist attraction in Bolivia that is reminiscent of the colonial period. It used to be the most profitable mine during the Spanish conquest. However, today you can still see 800 active mines in the mountains, where silver continues to be the mineral of preference.
Keep visiting more sites in Bolivia and obtain the Passenger Locator Form soon!