Citizens of Germany need to have the Passenger Locator Form before visiting Bolivia. The health document is essential for a smooth entry to Bolivia. Luckily, iVisa.com has the simplicity, speed, and security to support you. Only go through an online process, and you will be ready to enter Bolivia.
We know that the pandemic has changed the way we travel. Still, we are sure that your trip to Bolivia will be unforgettable if you comply with all the requirements. We have all the details about how citizens of Germany can enter Bolivia during coronavirus.
How can I acquire the Passenger Locator Form?
- Explore the application form
- Complete the required information.
- Our experts will review your details and communicate with you if they need more details.
- Receive the Passenger Locator Form in your email inbox.
- Print the health document and show it to health authorities.
Apply in advance
Travelers can apply for the Passenger Locator Form at any time. They don’t need to wait until the trip is around the corner. They can send their details now. Our experts will keep them until it’s the right time to get the travel document. We have all the answers about how citizens of Germany can enter Bolivia during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m a citizen of Germany. Do I need the Passenger Locator Form?
Yes! Citizens of Germany need to apply for the Passenger Locator Form if they plan a trip to Bolivia soon. All travelers old than 5 years of age must display a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result. This result must be from a test taken within 3 days before the flight if you’re coming from a country bordering Bolivia.
In case a visitor presents COVID-19 symptoms at arrival, Bolivian authorities will request a mandatory quarantine period.
The Passenger Locator Form is a click away!. Go for it!
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Bolivia?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Bolivia. Now if you are a COVID vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to follow a quarantine. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Bolivia travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Bolivia?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours.
- COVID test after arrival: Unvaccinated travelers will be tested on arrival.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 6.
Do I need to quarantine on arrival to Bolivia?
- Quarantine requirements: Unvaccinated travelers must undergo further PCR testing within 72 hours of arrival and must quarantine until a negative test result is received.
- Quarantine exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers do not have to quarantine.
What is the validity of the Passenger Locator Form?
The Passenger Locator Form is valid for up to 15 days. German visitors can have a maximum stay of 90 days in Bolivia, but they can only enter a single time. We are ready to help you with how citizens of Germany can enter Bolivia during coronavirus.
What information is required?
Make sure to answer all the questions in the online form. Besides, travelers must have the following requirements:
- A passport that is valid for a minimum of 6 months.
- A valid email address.
- A payment option, select between a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
Keep reading how citizens of Germany can enter Bolivia during coronavirus with us.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing service: USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing service: USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush processing service: USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
How can I apply?
- Complete the blank spots with your details. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) according to your preference.
- Check your information and pick a payment method between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any supporting documents and submit your details.
The Passenger Locator Form will arrive in your email inbox. Therefore, provide a valid email address during the application process. Don’t forget we have all the information about how citizens of Germany can enter Bolivia during coronavirus.
Is iVisa.com safe?
Of course! We work tirelessly to bring you the highest security measures for your travel requirement. We can support you with the Passenger Locator Form process. We have all the details about how citizens of Germany can enter Bolivia during coronavirus.
Navigate the comments section and check how successful our services are.
Where can I find more details?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our support representatives who are available day and night. Our experts can manage all the details about how citizens of Germany can enter Bolivia during coronavirus.
Check the application page and explore Bolivia soon!
There is plenty to explore in Bolivia. Start with the biking route in the North Yungas Road. Take your bike and explore this site that connects La Paz with the Bolivian Amazon. Although the road is dangerous, we know it will be worth it for all the landscapes you can explore. Yungas offers the longest downhill stretches in the world. Go for a new adventure! The top tourist attraction in Bolivia is the salt flats in Uyuni. The beautiful white heaven scenario will take you to a different world. Continue with the Valley of the Moon, where the futuristic landscape shows you canyons and stalagmites. We recommend taking a tour and don’t wander by yourself as getting lost around here may not be ideal. Visit the Red Lake and see the gorgeous flamingos eating and resting there. Remember that Bolivia is located at a high altitude, so adjust the first few days to this new environment. Buy an oxygen can in case you feel dizzy during your trip.
It’s time to explore Bolivia. Therefore, apply for the Passenger Locator Form now and travel soon!