If you’re looking to visit Bonaire, you need to be aware of the Bonaire covid 19 travel restrictions. You will need to acquire the Bonaire Health Declaration before entering Bonaire. Don’t worry! Because iVisa.com is ready to help you with the online service.
We know that the coronavirus pandemic may discourage you from traveling. However, we can confirm you will be safe in Bonaire as long as you comply with the Bonaire covid 19 travel restrictions.
Note: Since June 3rd, 2022, the Bonaire Health Declaration is no longer necessary to enter the country.
How can I acquire the Bonaire Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
- Dive into the application page.
- Fill out the blank spaces in the digital form.
- Our team will review your details and get in touch if they need more information.
- Receive the health document electronically.
- Carry the Health Declaration when entering Bonaire.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Bonaire covid 19 travel restrictions?
Bonaire authorities have established strict health protocols that will keep you and the population safe. You will need to have the Bonaire Health Declaration before landing in Bonaire.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Bonaire?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Bonaire.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and Janssen.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a two-dose vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling. If they were vaccinated with a single dose vaccine, their proof of vaccination will only be valid after 28 days.
Vaccination certificates are currently valid for 270 days after receiving the final dose. A booster dose cancels this expiration date.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Bonaire?
- COVID test requirements: There are no testing requirements.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Bonaire?
- Quarantine requirements: There are currently no quarantine requirements to enter Bonaire
For how long is the Health Declaration valid?
The Health Declaration is valid for 15 days after arrival. As well, you can stay up to 90 days Per Entry in Bonaire and enter Single Entry. We can explain about the Bonaire covid 19 travel restrictions. Trust our team!
What are the requirements to apply?
The application is simple and only requires health details from applicants. Make sure to have these items:
- A valid passport, your passport should have a validity of 6 months.
- A valid email address to receive the travel documentation.
- A payment option, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Keep learning about the Bonaire covid 19 travel restrictions with us!
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service: USD $28.49 - 24 hours.
- Rush service: USD $50.99 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush service: USD $82.99 - 4 hours.
Let our team support you with the Bonaire covid 19 travel restrictions.
How can I apply?
- Respond to the inquiries in the application form. Pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) according to your needs.
- Check your details and choose a payment method between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any required supporting documents.
Expect the Bonaire Health Declaration in your email inbox. You need to print it and show it at your arrival in Bonaire. Keep it close for the entirety of your stay and enjoy Bonaire!
Can I trust iVisa.com?
For sure! We work with the highest security guidelines for all our processes. Our customers know they can trust us. Review the comments section and read more about our success stories. Check the Bonaire covid 19 travel restrictions with us.
Acquire the Health Declaration now. Go for it!
Where can I get more details?
Contact our support representatives who are available all day. They can help you with the Bonaire covid 19 travel restrictions.
Explore the application page!
Bonaire is the perfect spot to enjoy the best beaches in the Caribbean. Also, Bonaire is one of the few islands that are still undiscovered by much of the world, which means you will find miles and miles of beaches without tourists and only for you. Visit the 1000 Steps Beach. The name comes as you will need to walk those steps to get to this unique beach. The whole journey is worth it for the blue waters and fabulous view. Do some windsurfing at Sorobon Beach or try some cocktails at Jibe city. Either way, we know you will have a fun time. Bonaire also offers some extraordinary natural wonders, like the salt flats. The changing colors of the water pools that go from pink to turquoise will make you want to stay forever. The mountains look like they have snow on top, but it’s actually hills made of salt. Also, don’t miss the Bonaire wildlife. Check the wild flamingos or do some birdwatching in the salt flats. We know those views will be unforgettable. Travel to Bonaire now and acquire your Bonaire Health Declaration soon.