This article is about the Brazil COVID entry restrictions. We are aware that the COVID-19 has made all travelers around the world hesitant about visiting a new country. However, we can confirm that health authorities are implementing the best guidelines to keep residents and visitors safe from coronavirus as countries start opening borders.
Feel confident to visit Brazil and enjoy this beautiful country as traveling by air, land, and sea is possible now!
iVisa.com offers a simple, secure and fast application process to get the Brazil COVID entry restrictions.
Travelers must acquire a Brazil Traveler’s Health Declaration, a mandatory document for anybody entering Brazil during COVID.
Enjoy our simplicity, speed, and security. The Health Declaration doesn’t replace a visa. Explore all the details about the Brazil COVID entry restrictions in the following lines.
Note: Since May 2022, the Brazil Traveler's Health Declaration is no longer necessary to enter the country.
HOW CAN I GET MY BRAZIL TRAVELER’S HEALTH DECLARATION WITH IVISA.COM?
- Visit the application page.
- You fill out some basic information about yourself and your trip.
- Select a processing speed.
- Our experts review your application and let you know if there are any problems.
- Receive your e-Visa via email.
- Print or display your Traveler’s Health Declaration for officials at the airport in Brazil.
iVisa.com offers a simple, fast, and secure application form to get your health declaration via email. See the following sections for more information on the Brazil COVID entry restrictions.
Get your application now.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT ARE THE BRAZIL COVID ENTRY RESTRICTIONS?
The Brazilian government announced that a health declaration form will be required for entry starting Dec. 30. Also, if you are planning to visit Brazil, you will need to have certain travel documents such as Health Declaration, Visa, COVID vaccination certificate, COVID-19 test result, and more.
Visit iVisa.com for more information about the Brazil COVID entry restrictions.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Brazil?
Yes- all visitors aged 12 and older arriving in Brazil by air and land must show proof of full vaccination.
WHO-approved vaccines are accepted. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Brazil travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a PCR test before traveling to Brazil?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR or antigen test taken within 24 hours for unvaccinated travelers.
- COVID test exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers, children under 2, and children under 12 who are traveling with a fully vaccinated adult.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Brazil?
Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I ENTER BRAZIL WITH A BRAZIL TRAVELER’S HEALTH DECLARATION?
You can use it for a Single Entry. It means that every time you need to leave or enter the country, you will need to fill in a new one.
In short, it is for one-time use only. Visit our application page to complete the Brazil Traveler’s Health Declaration.
WHAT IS THE PROCESSING TIMES AND PRICES?
Applying through the official website is free, so it will take time to process your application and you can only submit one entry. Instead, you can apply with iVisa.com easily and faster.
It has three processing options.
- Standard Processing Option (USD 31.99): this option processes your application in a standard time (24 hours), it has an affordable rate.
- Rush Processing Option (USD 61.99): it processes your application faster than the standard option (8 hours), and this option is a bit expensive.
- Super Rush Processing Option (USD 95.99): it is the fastest processing option available with iVisa.com and it is the most expensive option (4 hours).
Follow this link for more detailed information on Brazil COVID entry restrictions.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A BRAZIL TRAVELER’S HEALTH DECLARATION?
iVisa.com processes your application faster, and it has only three steps
- First step: fill the application with your details and then select the processing time.
- Second step, re-check all the information you provided and pay the application fee.
- Third step: attach all the required documents.
Visit this link for more information on Brazil COVID entry restrictions.
WHAT ARE THE ITEMS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR A BRAZIL TRAVELER’S HEALTH DECLARATION?
The required items to apply for a Brazil Traveler’s Health Declaration are:
- A valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
- A credit/debit card to pay the application fee.
- Valid email address, to receive the travel document and updates.
Visit iVisa.com for more information on the Brazil COVID entry restrictions.
HOW SAFE IS IVISA.COM TO GET MY TRAVELERS HEALTH DECLARATION?
It is safe to apply with iVisa.com; all your information will be safe with us. All your information will be secured and backed up by security software.
Your privacy is our highest priority. See the comment section for more clarity.
WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION ON THE BRAZIL COVID ENTRY RESTRICTIONS?
They are available 24/7. You can also contact us via email at [email protected].