This article is about the Brazil COVID entry restrictions. We are aware that the COVID-19 has made all travelers around the world hesitant about visiting a new country. However, we can confirm that as countries start opening borders, health authorities are implementing the best guidelines to keep residents and visitors safe from coronavirus.
Feel confident to visit Brazil and enjoy this beautiful country. Air travel is possible but entry by land and seaport was restricted
iVisa.com offers a simple, secure and fast application process to get the Brazil COVID entry restrictions.
Travelers must acquire a Brazil Traveler’s Health Declaration, a mandatory document for anybody entering Brazil during COVID.
Enjoy our simplicity, speed, and security. The Health Declaration doesn’t replace a visa.
Explore all the details about the Brazil COVID entry restrictions in the following lines.
HOW CAN I GET MY BRAZIL TRAVELER’S HEALTH DECLARATION WITH IVISA.COM?
- Visit the application page.
- You fill out some basic information about yourself and your trip.
- Select a processing speed.
- Our experts review your application and let you know if there are any problems.
- Receive your e-Visa via email.
- Print or display your Traveler’s Health Declaration for officials at the airport in Brazil.
iVisa.com offers a simple, fast, and secure application form to get your health declaration via email. See the sections following for more information on the Brazil COVID entry restrictions.
Get your application now.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT ARE THE BRAZIL COVID ENTRY RESTRICTIONS?
Air travel for all foreign nationals to Brazil has been allowed since July. The Brazilian government has announced that it will extend restricted entry to foreign nationals through land and water ports of entry.
The Brazilian government announced that a COVID-19 test and a health declaration form will be required for entry starting Dec. 30. If you are planning to visit Brazil, then you need to have certain travel documents such as Health Declaration, Visa, PCR COVID-19 test result, and more.
Visit iVisa.com for more information about the Brazil COVID entry restrictions.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Brazil?
Travelers who have been in the United Kingdom, South Africa, India at any time in the 14 days before arrival are required to quarantine for 14 days. Quarantine is not necessary for travelers from other locations, however, you must adhere to the country’s safety protocols like wearing a mask, social distancing, and applying for Brazil Traveler’s Health Declaration before your arrival.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I ENTER BRAZIL WITH A BRAZIL TRAVELER’S HEALTH DECLARATION?
You can use it for a single entry. It means that every time you need to leave or enter the country, you will need to fill in a new one.
In short, it is for one-time use only. Visit our application page to complete the Brazil Traveler’s Health Declaration.
WHAT IS THE PROCESSING TIMES AND PRICES?
Applying through the official website is free, so it will take time to process your application and you can only submit one entry. Instead, you can apply with iVisa.com easily and faster.
It has three processing options.
- Standard Processing Option (USD 20.00): this option processes your application in a standard time (24 hours), it has an affordable rate.
- Rush Processing Option (USD 35.00): it processes your application faster than the standard option (8 hours), and this option is a bit expensive.
- Super Rush Processing Option (USD 60.00): it is the fastest processing option available with iVisa.com and it is the most expensive option (4 hours).
Follow this link for more detailed information on Brazil COVID entry restrictions.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A BRAZIL TRAVELER’S HEALTH DECLARATION?
iVisa.com processes your application faster, and it has only three steps
- First step: fill the application with your details and then select the processing time.
- Second step, re-check all the information you provided and pay the application fee.
- Third step: attach all the required documents.
Visit this link for more information on Brazil COVID entry restrictions.
WHAT ARE THE ITEMS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR A BRAZIL TRAVELER’S HEALTH DECLARATION?
The required items to apply for a Brazil Traveler’s Health Declaration are:
- A valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
- A credit/debit card or a PayPal account to pay the application fee.
- Valid email address, to receive the travel document and updates.
Visit [iVisa.com] for more information on the Brazil COVID entry restrictions.
HOW SAFE IS IVISA.COM TO GET MY TRAVELERS HEALTH DECLARATION?
It is safe to apply with iVisa.com; all your information will be safe with us. All your information will be secured and backed up by security software.
Your privacy is our highest priority. See the comment section for more clarity.
WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION ON THE BRAZIL COVID ENTRY RESTRICTIONS?
They are available 24/7. You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.