This article is about the Brazil COVID travel requirements.We are aware that the COVID-19 has made all travelers around the world hesitant about visiting a new country.
However, we can confirm that as countries start opening borders, health authorities are implementing the best guidelines to keep residents and visitors safe from coronavirus. Feel confident to visit *Brazil and enjoy this beautiful country.
iVisa.com can help you with the Brazil COVID travel requirements. Travelers must acquire a Brazil Traveler’s Health Declaration, a mandatory document for anybody entering Brazil during COVID. Enjoy our simplicity, speed, and security. iVisa.com is ready to support you!
Explore all the details about the Brazil COVID travel requirements in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW CAN I GET MY BRAZIL TRAVELER’S HEALTH DECLARATION WITH IVISA.COM?
- Visit the application page.
- You fill out some basic information about yourself and your trip.
- Select a processing speed.
- Our experts review your application and let you know if there are any problems.
- Receive your e-Visa via Email.
- Print or display your Traveler’s Health Declaration for officials at the airport in Brazil.
iVisa.com offers a simple, fast, and secure application form to get your health declaration via email. See the FAQ section for more information on the Brazil COVID travel requirements.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Brazil?
Yes- all visitors aged 12 and older arriving in Brazil by air and land must show proof of full vaccination. Unvaccinated Brazilian nationals and residents can enter the country but are subject to quarantine requirements. Check the quarantine FAQ to learn more.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Brazil travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Approved vaccines: Any WHO-approved vaccination course completed at least 14 days prior to arrival in Brazil.
Do I need to take a PCR test before traveling to Brazil?
COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 24 hours.
COVID test after arrival: Unvaccinated travelers need a negative PCR or antigen test on day 5 to end quarantine.
COVID test exemptions: All children under 2 and children under 12 who are traveling with an adult holding a negative COVID-19 test result.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Brazil?
Quarantine requirements: 5 days for unvaccinated travelers and 14 days for all Brazilians and residents who have spent time in South Africa, Eswatini, Lesotho, Namibia, Botswana or Zimbabwe in the 14 days prior to arrival.
Quarantine testing: Unvaccinated travelers must take a PCR or antigen test on day 5 and obtain a negative result to officially end their 5 day quarantine.
WHAT ARE THE BRAZIL COVID TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS?
The Brazilian government announced that a COVID-19 test and a health declaration form will be required for entry starting Dec. 30.
If you are planning to visit Brazil, then you need to have the Brazil COVID travel requirements:
- Traveler’s Health Declaration: you need to fill the Health Declaration form before entry as it helps the government officials to contact you if you or anyone of your fellow passengers shows signs of COVID-19.
- A negative PCR test certificate: as a preventive measure to stop the spread of coronavirus.
- Traveler’s Medical Insurance: to cover all the medical expenses while in Brazil.
- Visa: the requirement varies from country to country. Use iVisa.com’s Visa Eligibility Checker tool to see whether you require a visa or not.
Visit iVisa.com for more information about the Brazil COVID travel requirements.
Air travel for all foreign nationals to Brazil has been allowed since July. The Brazilian government has announced that it will extend restricted entry to foreign nationals through land and water ports of entry.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I ENTER BRAZIL WITH A BRAZIL TRAVELER’S HEALTH DECLARATION?
You can use it for a single entry. It means that every time you need to leave or enter the country, you will need to fill in a new one. In short, it is for single use only.
Visit our application page to complete the Brazil Traveler’s Health Declaration and learn more about the Brazil COVID travel requirements.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR A BRAZIL TRAVELER’S HEALTH DECLARATION?
The required documents to apply for a Brazil Traveler’s Health Declaration are:
- A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
- A credit/debit card or a PayPal account to pay the application fee.
- Visit iVisa.com for more information on the Brazil COVID travel requirements.
WHAT IS THE PROCESSING TIMES AND PRICES?
Applying through the official website is free, so it will take time to process your application and you can only submit one entry. Instead, you can apply with iVisa.com and learn more about the Brazil COVID travel requirements.
It has three processing options, and it processes your application faster than applying through an official website.
- Standard Processing Option (USD 20.00): this option processes your application in a standard time (24 hours), it has an affordable rate.
- Rush Processing Option (USD 35.00): it processes your application faster than the standard option (8 hours), and this option is a bit expensive.
- Super Rush Processing Option (USD 60.00): it is the fastest processing option available with iVisa.com and it is the most expensive option (4 hours).
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A BRAZIL TRAVELER’S HEALTH DECLARATION?
iVisa.com processes your application faster, and it has only three steps
- First step: fill the application with your details and then select the processing time.
- Second step: pay the iVisa.com’s application fee, before paying the fee, check all the information you provided.
- Third step: attach all the required documents.
If you have any queries related to Brazil COVID travel requirements, contact our customer support agents. They are available 24/7.
IS IT SAFE TO USE IVISA.COM TO GET MY TRAVELERS HEALTH DECLARATION?
Yes, it is safe to apply with iVisa.com; all your information will be safe with us. All your information will be secured and backed up by security software. Your safety is our highest priority.
I HAVE MORE UNRESOLVED QUESTIONS, WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION ON THE BRAZIL COVID TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS?
If you need more information about the Brazil COVID travel requirements, visit iVisa.com’s webpage and you can also contact our customer service experts and they will help you. They are available 24/7.