Australia is one of the four countries for whose citizens Brazil is now issuing electronic visas. As a result, if you are an Australian, you can apply for a Brazil eVisa. That means you are not required to go to the Brazilian embassy in Australia to get your travel document. Instead, you get to apply online from the comfort of your own home. iVisa is an excellent service that can help you with the process. It is simple, fast, and convenient.
What are the needed documents?
To apply for a Brazil eVisa, you need a few documents at hand. There is nothing out of the ordinary, and it is possible that you already have everything you need. Here is a list of what you are required to have:
A valid passport
A digital copy of your passport – the most important thing is the information page.
A passport photo – it needs to be taken against a white background with your head and shoulders centered on the camera. There should not be reflections, shadows, and glares in the picture, and you should not appear smiling or frowning.
A valid e-mail address – your Brazil e-visa will arrive via e-mail which is why you need to check the spelling of your address. Otherwise, you will not have access to the document.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payments. You can use a credit or a debit card, and since lots of people have a Paypal account, iVisa accepts that as well.
In some cases, the immigration officers may ask for other documents as well, which is why you should be prepared. Although this happens on a case-by-case basis, you should also be able to provide proof of return flights, proof of accommodation (hotel reservation or a letter from a host,) bank statements, a copy of your ID card, or even previous passport copies (if you have any.)
Processing Time and Fees
The reason the two aspects are treated together is that one depends on the other. To be more precise, the price of the Brazil eVisa is determined by the processing time you choose. iVisa provides three excellent options you can choose when you fill in your online application. Here is what you can choose:
Standard processing time – this is the cheapest option you have at hand, and most people who apply use it. Your application will be processed within 10 business days, and you only have to pay $69.50 or the equivalent in your country’s currency. The price of the visa itself is $44.50, and the rest is a service fee for iVisa.
Rush processing time – if you choose this option, your visa will be ready within 6 business days. As you can expect, you need to pay more for this timeframe. It costs $99.50. The cost of the visa remains the same, but the service fee is higher this time ($55).
- Super Rush processing time – if you want your Brazil eVisa as fast as possible, this is the option you need to choose. Your application will be processed within 4 business days. However, the cost is higher as well. You will be charged a total of $134.50, $44.50 for the visa, and $90 as a service fee.
As you can see, the Brazil e-Visa for Australians is not expensive, and you can get it in a relatively short amount of time. The process is very simple, and you should not have trouble completing it. If by any chance you have difficulties in filling in the form, iVisa provides an excellent support service that is at your disposal 24/7.
Apply for a Brazil Visa
- Brazil Visa Application Form
- Brazil Visa Duration
- Brazil Visa Fee for Australians
- Brazil Visa Fee for Canadians
- Brazil Visa Fee for Japanese Citizens
- Brazil Visa Fee for US Citizens
- Brazil Visa Requirements
- Brazil Visa Requirements for Australians
- Brazil Visa Requirements for Canadians
- Brazil Visa Requirements for Japanese Citizens
- Brazil Visa Requirements for US Citizens
- Brazil e-Visa Price, Fees, and Costs
- Brazil e-Visa Processing Time
- Brazil e-Visa for Australians
- Brazil e-Visa for Canadians
- Brazil e-Visa for Japanese Citizens
- Brazil e-Visa for US Citizens