If you are from Japan, you should know that starting January 2018 you can get a Brazil e-Visa for Japanese citizens. Instead of going to Brazil’s embassy in Japan, you can complete an online form using the services provided by iVisa, and have your Brazil evisa in your email inbox in as little as four business days. The process could not be more straightforward, and you will have an enjoyable experience going through it.
What are the requirements?
iVisa will ask very little of you. Even your time is considered precious, which is why the whole process should not take more than 20 minutes. You need some documents to get started, and they are as follows:
A valid passport
A digital copy of your passport – the most important thing is the information page.
A passport photo – it needs to be taken against a white background with your head and shoulders centered on the camera. There should not be reflections, shadows, and glares in the picture, and you should not appear smiling or frowning.
A valid e-mail address – your Brazil e-visa will arrive via e-mail which is why you need to check the spelling of your address. Otherwise, you will not have access to the document.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payments. You can use a credit or a debit card, and since lots of people have a Paypal account, iVisa accepts that as well.
At times, the immigration officers may ask for additional documents as well, which is why you should be prepared. Although this happens on a case-by-case basis, you should also be able to provide proof of return flights, proof of accommodation (hotel reservation or a letter from a host,) bank statements, a copy of your ID card, or even previous passport copies (if you have any.)
Processing Time and Fees
During the first step of the application, you will be asked to select a processing time. Keep in mind that your choice will determine the cost of your visa. Here are your options:
Standard processing time – this is the cheapest option you have at hand, and most people who apply use it. Your application will be processed within 10 business days, and you only have to pay $69.50 or the equivalent in your country’s currency. The price of the visa itself is $44.50, and the rest is a service fee for iVisa.
Rush processing time – if you choose this option, your visa will be ready within 6 business days. As you can expect, you need to pay more for this time frame. It costs $99.50.
- Super Rush processing time – if you want your Brazil eVisa as fast as possible, this is the option you need to choose. Your application will be processed within 4 business days. However, the cost is higher as well. You will be charged a total of $134.50, $44.50 for the visa, and $90 as a service fee.
As you can observe, getting a Brazil e-Visa for Japanese citizens could not be easier. It takes very little time, it is cheap, and you should have no trouble completing the process. If however, you find something challenging, iVisa has an excellent support service that is at your disposal 24/7. Just give them a call, and you will enjoy free guidance every step of the way.
Apply for a Brazil Visa
- Brazil Visa Application Form
- Brazil Visa Duration
- Brazil Visa Fee for Australians
- Brazil Visa Fee for Canadians
- Brazil Visa Fee for Japanese Citizens
- Brazil Visa Fee for US Citizens
- Brazil Visa Requirements
- Brazil Visa Requirements for Australians
- Brazil Visa Requirements for Canadians
- Brazil Visa Requirements for Japanese Citizens
- Brazil Visa Requirements for US Citizens
- Brazil e-Visa Price, Fees, and Costs
- Brazil e-Visa Processing Time
- Brazil e-Visa for Australians
- Brazil e-Visa for Canadians
- Brazil e-Visa for Japanese Citizens
- Brazil e-Visa for US Citizens