One of the most famous countries in South America is Brazil, and it’s no wonder due to its size and geographic variety.
If you have a Canadian passport, then you’re lucky because you can enter this country very easily. All you need is a Brazil eVisa that you can get at iVisa.com. Once you have this travel document in hand, you can travel to the homeland of Christ the Redeemer without any problem.
To help you with the application service and with the Brazil Visa Fee for Canadians, we have prepared this short guide for you with the most important details.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Brazil eVisa?
Canada is one of the four countries that are under the Brazilian visa-free policy. That’s why nowadays Canadians can apply for a Brazil eVisa from the comfort of their own home. If you are Canadian, you can enjoy an online process that’s simple, fast, and most importantly, affordable.
That process is available on iVisa.com, and we can guarantee that it’ll be a great idea to get your eVisa fast.
The Brazil eVisa is an important document that the Brazilian government created to allow the entry of foreign citizens, specifically those who don’t need an embassy visa to enter.
Do I need a Brazil eVisa if I’m from Canada?
Yes, if you’re from Canada you have to apply for the Brazil eVisa as it’s a mandatory document in your case.
What documents do I need to apply?
If you apply with iVisa.com, you’ll only need the following list of papers. They’re not difficult and better yet, you might have most of them on hand:
- A valid passport: you have to make sure that it’s valid when traveling. For that, just check the due date, it shouldn’t expire when you are in Brazil. Moreover, it should have at least 3 months of validity upon arrival.
- A digital copy of your passport: for this, just scan the information page. Make sure that everything is visible.
- A passport photo: this photo must be professional, so you can get help by using iVisa.com’s passport photo.
- A valid e-mail address: remember that your eVisa will arrive via e-mail which is why you need to check the spelling of your address. Otherwise, you won’t have access to the document.
- Payment options: iVisa.com’s service and the eVisa per se aren’t free, so you have to pay a small fee for that. It’s possible to pay the Brazil Visa Fee for Canadians with a Paypal account or a debit/credit card.
What is the Brazil Visa Fee for Canadians?
The cost of a Brazil e-visa for Canadians depends on one thing only: the processing time. On iVisa.com we understand that people may have different needs, which is why we give you three options. The system is simple: the faster you need the visa, the more you have to pay. The price of the document itself remains the same, $44.50, but the service fee will rise if you want the waiting time shortened. Here is a list of what you can choose from:
- Standard processing time: this is the cheapest option you have. Most people choose this one because they usually plan ahead and they don’t need it any faster. Your application will be processed within 10 business days, and you only have to pay $69.50 or the equivalent in your country’s currency. The price of the visa itself is $44.50, and the rest is a service fee for iVisa.com.
- Rush processing time: if you choose this option, your Brazil eVisa will arrive via e-mail within 6 business days. As you can expect, you need to pay more for this timeframe. It costs $99.50. The cost of the visa remains the same, but the service fee is higher this time ($55). It shortens the waiting period by four days, which for some people may prove useful.
- Super Rush processing time: if you want your Brazil eVisa as fast as possible, this is the option you want. Your application will be processed within 4 business days. However, the cost is higher as well. You will be charged a total of $134.50, $44.50 for the visa, and $90 as a service fee. It is ideal for people with family in Brazil who need to get back in an emergency. Also, if you forgot about the visa and have less than six days to your departure date, this might well be your only option. Either way, it comes in handy.
The payment will be made during the application process. You can use a credit or debit card, and if you have a Paypal account, you can use that too. There are no hidden fees whatsoever, and if you think about it, the costs of a Brazil eVisa are way lower when you apply online.
How do I apply for the Brazil eVisa?
You can easily apply for your eVisa on iVisa.com. All you have to do is:
- Firstly, be sure to fill in the online form with your personal information like name, address, nationality, passport info, and so on. You have to select the processing time at this point. Bear in mind that your selection will influence the total price for your document. The price of the eVisa will always stay the same, while the service fee for iVisa.com differs according to your need.
- Secondly, check everything you did in the first step. Be careful with the spelling because it matters more than you think. Also, you need to make the payment using your credit/debit card or your Paypal account if you have one.
- The third and last step will ask you to upload some documents if necessary. After that, you’ll be ready to click the ‘submit’ button and wait for your eVisa via email inbox.
Can I apply for friends and family members?
Yes, you can do that, but make sure that all their personal information is available while filling in the online application form, otherwise it could be difficult for you.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com?
You can relax when using iVisa.com’s service as we provide a fast and easy online form that won’t put any data at risk, not even your full name.
What if I have more questions while applying?
In case you have other questions about this process make sure to contact our customer service center or simply read other articles on iVisa.com, you could get your questions about the Brazil visa fee for Canadians resolved there.
If you’re ready to apply, then click here and prepare for the rest of your trip with no stress!