Together with the US, Australia, and Canada, Japan is one of the four countries for whose citizens Brazil has agreed to issue electronic visas. The project started January 2018, and inevitably, in the future, more states will follow. The advantages of an electronic visa are more extensive than you may think. The fact that you are no longer required to go to the Brazilian embassy and apply for a consular visa alone is something that attracts more and more people. You do not waste any time since the application process should not last more than 20 minutes, and most important of all, the cost of a Brazil e-visa is incredibly low.
Price is one of the first things that people ask. People who travel on a budget plan carefully so that they do not spend too much money. And if you think about it, there is no point in spending money on something that should get you where you actually want to spend money. With iVisa, that is possible, and you are going to love its fees.
The price of a Brazil evisa for Japanese citizens depends on one thing only: the processing time you select when you fill in the online application form. iVisa gives you the opportunity to make a choice regarding the Brazil visa fee, and it all depends on how fast you want it. Obviously, the quicker you need it, the more you pay, but you have the chance of spending as little as possible. Here are the options:
Standard processing time – this is the cheapest option you have, and if you are not in a hurry or like to plan way ahead, you do not even want to look at option number two. Your application will be processed within 10 business days, and you only have to pay $69.50 or the equivalent in Japan’s currency. The price of the visa itself is $44.50, and the rest is a service fee for iVisa. Nonetheless, while delays almost never happen, iVisa recommends that you submit your application at least 12 days before your departure date. That way there is some wiggle room.
Rush processing time – if you choose this option, your visa will arrive within 6 business days. As you can expect, you need to pay more for this option. It costs $99.50. The cost of the visa remains the same, but the service fee is higher this time ($55).
- Super Rush processing time – if you want your Brazil eVisa as fast as possible, this is the option you need to choose. Your application will be processed within 4 business days. However, the cost is higher as well. You will be charged a total of $134.50, $44.50 for the visa, and $90 as a service fee. But this is an option that few people choose, and most people who select it have an emergency or forgot to apply when they were supposed to.
As you can see, the Brazil visa fees for Japanese citizens are not high. They are quite affordable actually, especially when you think of the alternative. You have to make the payment before submitting the application form, and you can use a credit or a debit card. If you have a Paypal account, iVisa allows that as well.
Apply for a Brazil Visa
- Brazil Visa Application Form
- Brazil Visa Duration
- Brazil Visa Fee for Australians
- Brazil Visa Fee for Canadians
- Brazil Visa Fee for Japanese Citizens
- Brazil Visa Fee for US Citizens
- Brazil Visa Requirements
- Brazil Visa Requirements for Australians
- Brazil Visa Requirements for Canadians
- Brazil Visa Requirements for Japanese Citizens
- Brazil Visa Requirements for US Citizens
- Brazil e-Visa Price, Fees, and Costs
- Brazil e-Visa Processing Time
- Brazil e-Visa for Australians
- Brazil e-Visa for Canadians
- Brazil e-Visa for Japanese Citizens
- Brazil e-Visa for US Citizens