Are you traveling to Bulgaria? Are you aware of entry requirements for Bulgaria COVID? You must apply for a Bulgaria Travel Declaration prior to your trip to enter the country hassle-free. The citizens of only a few countries are allowed to enter Bulgaria with this document as per the latest announcement for entry requirements for Bulgaria COVID.
To obtain a Bulgaria Travel Declaration, you can take advantage of the amazing services of iVisa.com. Our team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you at every step of the application. You can contact them if you need any assistance.
What is the procedure to apply for a Bulgaria Travel Declaration with iVisa.com?
To apply for a Bulgaria Travel Declaration with iVisa.com, you need to follow a simple procedure:
- Visit our webpage to fill out an Application Form with the essential details.
- Depending on your requirements, select the processing speed.
- Get an expert review of your application and make modifications if required.
- Obtain your document online and take a printout of it.
- Get your document in a stress-free and hassle-free way with us.
What is the need of applying in advance?
Applying in advance is required to get your document on time without any errors. You just have to give your travel dates and we will make sure that your document will be ready by then.
To explore more about the entry requirements for Bulgaria COVID, you can read through the following questions and answers:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Bulgaria Travel Declaration?
A Bulgaria Travel Declaration is a mandatory travel document that has been introduced by the Bulgarian government to reduce the spread of Coronavirus as per the recently developed rules for entry requirements for Bulgaria COVID.
Which countries are on the Bulgaria red list?
Red list countries are India, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, South Africa, Botswana, Tanzania, Seychelles, Namibia, Zambia, Oman, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, North Korea, Chile, Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Bolivia, Suriname, Panama, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Fiji, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Grenada, Barbados, Singapore, the UK, Georgia, Armenia, Montenegro, Serbia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia, Slovakia, Ukraine, Austria, Netherlands, Ireland, the Czech Republic, Belgium, Hungary, Denmark, Iceland, Greece, Germany, Liechtenstein, Andorra, Poland and the Switzerland.
- Travelers cannot enter Bulgaria from red zone countries for tourism purposes.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Bulgaria?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Bulgaria. Now if you have an EU Digital COVID Certificate or a similar document containing the same data, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine (unless you're coming from a red list country).
Eligible travelers coming from red zone countries need a negative COVID-19 PCR test result AND a vaccination certificate or a certificate of recovery from COVID-19. Accepted vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Spikevax, Janssen, Covishield, Vero Cell, and Sputnik.
- Countries whose COVID-19 vaccination are considered equivalent to the EU digital COVID certificate: Macedonia, San Marino, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican, Andorra, Albania, Faroe Islands, Monaco, Panama, Morocco, Israel, Armenia and the UK
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Bulgaria travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Bulgaria?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours
- COVID test exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers and children under 12
- Arrivals from red zone countries: Eligible travelers coming from red zone countries need a negative COVID-19 PCR test result AND a vaccination certificate or a certificate of recovery from COVID-19.
What are the processing options for the application for a Bulgaria Travel Declaration?
For the application for a Bulgaria Travel Declaration, you can get three customized options for the processing:
- Standard Processing Option: Get your document in an average time at an affordable price. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush Processing Option: Obtain your document a bit faster at a higher price. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Option: Receive your document in the shortest possible time for the costliest price. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
What are the items required for the application for a Bulgaria Travel Declaration?
You must have a few items for the application for a Bulgaria Travel Declaration:
- A valid passport and its scanned copy.
- A valid email address.
- Your favorite payment methods such as a PayPal account or a credit/debit card.
Navigate Here to Learn More about the entry requirements for Bulgaria COVID.
Is iVisa.com a reliable option?
Yes, iVisa.com is a reliable option to [Apply for a Bulgaria Travel Declaration] as we have been delivering quality services to our customers for many years and you can check their reviews on our webpage.
Where should I get more info?
Visiting Bulgaria offers you lots of attractions to see and explore. If you are confused about where to go during your trip to Bulgaria, you can check the destinations we have picked for you. If you have an interest in exploring different mountains, you can plan a trip to Vitosha Mountain. You will be amazed to see this classic dome shape of Vitosha Mountain that is located close to the urban city of Sophia. This is the best place to rejuvenate your mind and body while enjoying nature. You can easily visit this beautiful mountain from the city and have fun in its own ski resort. Go hiking on the pleasant trails and see amazing panoramic views of the city. This place is well connected by bus, ropeways, and on foot from the city. The highest point of this mountain is 2,290 meters high and draws the attention of numerous visitors every year.