Are you visiting Bulgaria from Romania? Do you know how citizens of Romania can enter Bulgaria during coronavirus? As per the latest rules for how citizens of Romania can enter Bulgaria during Coronavirus, you must apply for a Bulgaria Travel Declaration before reaching the country.
To obtain a Bulgaria Travel Declaration, you can take advantage of the unbeatable services of iVisa.com. We have a bunch of experts who have huge experience in assisting our customers. You can also contact them if you have any questions.
What are the steps to follow to obtain a Bulgaria Travel Declaration with iVisa.com?
You need to follow a few simple steps to obtain a Bulgaria Travel Declaration with iVisa.com:
- Fill out an Application Form available on our webpage with the required data.
- Choose the processing option depending on your requirements.
- Our experts will review your application and ask you to make modifications if required.
- Obtain your document online and print it.
- Get your document in a stress-free and hassle-free way with our help.
What is the significance of applying in advance?
Applying in advance is significant as it allows you to obtain an appropriate document without any errors on time. We just need your travel dates and get your document ready by then even if you don’t remember it.
To explore more about how citizens of Romania can enter Bulgaria during Coronavirus, you can go through the following questionnaire:
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a Bulgaria Travel Declaration mean?
A Bulgaria Travel Declaration is an essential travel document that has been mandated by the Bulgarian government to reduce the spread of Coronavirus by keeping track of every traveler’s information as per the latest announcement for how citizens of Romania can enter Bulgaria during Coronavirus.
Which countries are on the Bulgaria red list?
Red list countries are Australia, Albania, Afghanistan, Barbados, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Bosnia and Herzegovina, British Virgin Islands, Gibraltar, Grenada, Greenland, Georgia, Sao Tome and Principe, Dominican Republic, Kuwait, Eswatini, Israel, Uruguay, Jordan, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Canada, Qatar, Kyrgyz Republic, Andorra, Monaco, Colombia, Guyana, North Korea, Bahrain, Curaçao, Lesotho, Lebanon, Bolivia, Tanzania, Isle of Man, Aruba, Argentina, Botswana, Guatemala, El Salvador, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Costa Rica, Cuba, Maldives, Mozambique, Namibia, Panama, Paraguay, San Marino, Northern Macedonia, Seychelles, Suriname, Serbia, Tajikistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Chile, South Africa, Saba, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Eustatius, United States of America, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos, Faroe Islands, Brazil, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Fiji and Montenegro
- Travelers cannot enter Bulgaria from red zone countries for tourism purposes, unless traveler comes from the EU, EEA, the Swiss Confederation or the UK.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Bulgaria?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Bulgaria.
- Eligible travelers coming from red zone countries need a negative COVID-19 PCR test result AND a vaccination certificate or a certificate of recovery from COVID-19.
Accepted vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Spikevax, Janssen, Covishield, Vero Cell, and Sputnik.
- Countries whose COVID-19 vaccination are considered equivalent to the EU digital COVID certificate: Macedonia, San Marino, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican, Andorra, Albania, Faroe Islands, Monaco, Panama, Morocco, Israel, Armenia and the UK
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Bulgaria travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Bulgaria?
COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours for red country arrivals. PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 72 hours for non-red country arrivals.
COVID test exemptions: Children under 12
Arrivals from red zone countries: Eligible travelers coming from red zone countries need a negative COVID-19 PCR test result AND a vaccination certificate or a certificate of recovery from COVID-19. Children aged 12 to 18 arriving from a country in the red zone can enter Bulgaria upon with a negative PCR result from a test taken within 72 hours before entering the country.
What are the options for the processing cost and time for the application for a Bulgaria Travel Declaration?
For the application for a Bulgaria Travel Declaration, you can choose from the three options for the processing cost and time:
- Standard Processing Option: You can receive your document in a few days at a budget-friendly cost. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush Processing Option: You can get your document a bit faster at a higher cost. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Option: You can obtain your document as soon as possible for the highest cost. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
What are the items needed for the application for a Bulgaria Travel Declaration?
You must have several items for the application for a Bulgaria Travel Declaration:
- A scan of your valid passport.
- A valid email address.
- A way to pay such as a PayPal account or a credit/debit card.
Is iVisa.com a safe option?
Yes, iVisa.com is a safe option to Apply for a Bulgaria Travel Declaration as we use advanced systems for security to store your data safely and allow only authorized professionals to access it.
How can I resolve my queries?
Bulgaria is a great country that greets visitors with lots of attractions to explore and see. If you have an interest in exploring different forts, you can plan a trip to Tsarevets Fortress. This beautiful fortress represents the great past of the country and was built on the location where the palace of the medieval tsars once located about eight hundred years ago. You can see the ancient ruins and the remains of around four hundred houses with numerous churches. By exploring the panoramic views of this fortress, you will learn about how strategically this fortress was placed in this location, about 206m above sea level to protect the kingdom for hundreds of years from invasion. You can visit this amazing fortress on foot and climb the old walls. You can spend your whole day in this fortress with your family and friends. You will quickly notice how friendly the locals are too so don’t hesitate to chat with them.