It is the responsibility of the tourists going to travel to Cambodia that they get themselves vaccinated before entering the country or else they will not be admitted to the state. The vaccination rules of the country need to be adhered to in all cases.
Along with having a valid visa, you also need to carry proof of your vaccinations. Considering the ongoing scenario of the pandemic, the vaccination policies of all the countries have been brought into action even more strictly to avoid and curb the spread of any other virus or infectious disease in the country. Diseases like yellow fever, malaria, dengue, etc., require proper vaccination. To Learn more about the guidelines and policies, you can go to the official website iVisa.com.
Apply with us
- Go to iVisa.com's page.
- Fill out the application request with your private details.
- Review the information to ensure it is 100% correct, and select a processing time.
- Don't forget to pay for the fees required and add the items necessary to process the request.
- Wait for your ETA via email inbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a vaccine to travel to Cambodia?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Cambodia. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to follow a quarantine. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Cambodia travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need a COVID-19 test result to enter Cambodia?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours.
- COVID test after arrival: Unvaccinated travelers will be PCR tested on arrival and fully vaccinated travelers must take a rapid test on arrival.
Will I have to quarantine on arrival in Cambodia?
- Quarantine requirements: 14 days for unvaccinated travelers. Fully vaccinated travelers don't need to quarantine with a negative result in the antigen test on arrival.
What do I need to apply?
The few basic documents that are needed for filling up the visa form for traveling to Cambodia are given below:
- First, fill the visa form correctly.
- Then, provide valid passport.
- Documents with personal details.
- Details of the payment method, this can include PayPal wallet or Credit/Debit card information.
- A valid bank statement of your bank.
- Finally, valid travel insurance.
To Learn more about the other requirements you can go to the official website and clear all your doubts.
What will be the price and the processing time of the visas?
If you apply for a visa for travelling to Cambodia through iVisa.com, the processing time and charges will depend upon the plan chosen by you. The basic plans are:
- Standard processing time: This plan will take 2 days to process your visa and the amount charged will be USD 56.00.
- Rush processing service: This plan will take around 36 hours for the visa to get processed and the amount charged will be USD 86.00.
- Super Rush processing time: This plan will take only 24 hours to complete the visa processing. The amount charged for this is USD 116.00.
Is it safe to apply through iVisa.com?
Yes, it is completely safe to apply for a visa through this portal. This is because we offer all our services online ensuring the full safety and security of our customers. To get more information about this, you can read the reviews given by our past customers.
How can I apply for a visa?
To apply for a visa you need to fill the visa application form and complete all the formalities of submitting the documents and payments. Next, you need to find about Do I need a vaccine to travel to Cambodia and accordingly get yourself vaccinated for the mentioned diseases to enter the country.
Can I get entry without any vaccination?
If you are wondering whether Do I need a vaccine to travel to Cambodia and if you can enter the country of Cambodia without getting the vaccination done you are wrong. Without the proper vaccination being done, you will not be allowed to enter the country however possible.
What are the major vaccines I need to take?
According to WHO and the country’s vaccination policies, the tourists traveling to a particular country need to get themselves vaccinated for the diseases like yellow fever, malaria, etc. If you are questioning that Do I need a vaccine to travel to Cambodia then the answer is yes, you need to get vaccinated to be able to travel to Cambodia without any hindrances. The vaccination is necessary to secure the lives of both, the residents of the country as well as the travelers. To avoid the outbreak of any undesirable endemic, this step is very crucial.
Where can I find more details about the visa application?
To get more information about the process of visa application and the vaccination policies, you can go to the website and fetch all the required information easily.
Cambodia is a country on the Asian continent with a very vast and remarkable history. This country is one of the poorest among all present in Asia and this is due to the unequal pay scales and undivided economy of the country. Apart from this, Cambodia is rich in culture and welcomes tourists with open arms.
Cambodia is also a country whose landscape encompasses low plains, the Mekong Delta, mountains, and the coast of the Gulf of Thailand. Its capital, Phnom Penh, is home to the Art Deco-style Central Market, the gleaming royal palace, and the archaeological and historical exhibits of the National Museum. In the northwest of the country, are the ruins of Angkor Wat, a huge complex of stone temples built during the Khmer Empire.
Find out more about this nation on our Cambodia FAQ page!