According to Cambodia’s visa policy, the citizens of the Netherlands are eligible for a Cambodia e-visa, which means that as a Dutch passport holder, you can apply online for your visa when you travel there. However, keep in mind that the e-visa is only valid at the following points of entry: Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport, Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province), Bavet (Svay Rieng Province), Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province), Tropaeng Kreal (Stung Treng Province), and Sihanoukville International Airport.
Cambodia visa for Dutch passport holders – requirements
One of the best things about an online application process is that you avoid a lot of bureaucracy. You will notice that even when you have to put together what is required of you during that process. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – to be able to apply for a Cambodia e-visa, you must be a passport holder. However, check its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. You also need to scan the passport’s information page. You will be asked to upload it during the online application process.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must follow some basic passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken as recently as possible, on a white background, and so on.
- E-mail address – you will receive your Cambodia visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why the address you give when you fill in the form needs to be valid and spelled correctly. You have to print out at least two copies before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa is versatile as far as payment goes. You can use multiple methods such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Cambodia visa for Dutch passport holders – the online application form
After you notice that you meet all the requirements, you can move on and [fill in the application form]. That should take you only about 20 minutes, and if you need help, iVisa’s customer support service is available 24/7 and free of charge. The form you have to complete has three steps. The first one asks for general information about yourself and your trip, but you need to choose a processing time for your application as well. Remember that your decision determines the cost of your Cambodia visa. Your options as follows:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $56, and your application is processed within 4 business days.
- Rush processing – the amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa is 2 business days, and the fee is $86.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest option you have is also the priciest. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes higher as well. You will be charged $116. The second step wants you to handle the payment and review your form, and the third will ask you to upload your application’s supporting documents. When you are done, hit the submit button and iVisa will take it from there. The bottom line is that the process of getting a Cambodia visa for Dutch passport holders is as easy as it can possibly be when you apply with iVisa. The electronic visa is valid for 90 days since issue, it is a single-entry visa, and it allows you to stay up to 30 days in Cambodia.