The Cambodia electronic visa is available for many nationalities, and Italian passport holders can too apply online for this document. That spares you the time and effort to go to the Cambodian embassy or to stay in line at the visa on arrival counter. In iVisa, we facilitate the Cambodia eVisa process, so you can obtain the document in less time and more easily. In this article we'll review some answered questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Cambodia eVisa?
The Cambodia eVisa is a mandatory travel requirement for nationals from qualifying countries as Italian citizens, who want to travel to Cambodia.
What are the requirements for getting a Cambodia eVisa for Italian passport holders?
The documents you need to provide us in order to process your eVisa are not too much:
- Valid passport – it must be valid for at least 6 months.
- Digital passport photo
- Email address
- Means of payment
What are the processing times and fees offer by iVisa?
We understand that this is probably one of the many concerns about electronic visas. This is the reason why we offer you 3 options that can easily fit your needs:
- Standard processing – This is the most convenient alternative with just USD 56.00, and the process time takes 2 days.
- Rush processing – if you wish for faster processing, you can select this service. It takes 36 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes a bit higher because you will be charged USD 56.00.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive, but it gives you the option to get the eVisa in 24 hours, all for USD 56.00.
How is the online application form for a Cambodia eVisa?
What comes next? Of course you need to fill out an online application form so we can get on with the other parts. Here we show you how to complete your form and if you still have questions, you can contact us anytime, at any day!
The application form consists of three easy steps.
Step one asks for your personal information, as well as travel details and passport details. Don't forget to select the type of processing time you will use to obtain your document
The second step is reserved for payment and revision.
And the third expects you to upload the necessary documents for this eVisa.
When you finish uploading your documents, just click on ''submit'' and you're done! We will receive your application and work on it until you get your eVisa.
How long is the eVisa valid for?
Italian passport holders have a validity for 90 days (after the issuance.)
How many entries am I allowed? How long can I stay?
You have Single Entry with this electronic visa. Meaning you can only enter once and can stay for 30 days in Total.
Can I enter through any entry point in Cambodia with this eVisa?
Sadly, it is not possible. These are the only ports of entry that allow the eVisa:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey)
- Bavet (Svay Rieng)
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong)
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treng)
- Sihanoukville International Airport
How does this e-visa look like?
Here is a sample:
I have more questions, where can I find out more?
iVisa helps you along the way to make this process a stress free one! Our company is a trustworthy service, just check out our testimonials! Allow us to help you have a wonderful trip!