We are pleased to inform you that Kuwaiti citizens are given the possibility to apply online for a Cambodia visa. That means you do not have to go to the Cambodian embassy to apply for your travel document. Instead, you can acquire it in 24 hours with iVisa’s help. But keep in mind that you can use the Cambodia e-visa only if you use the following points of entry: Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport, Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province), Bavet (Svay Rieng Province), Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province), Tropaeng Kreal (Stung Treng Province), and Sihanoukville International Airport.
Cambodia visa for Kuwaiti citizens – the requirements
The first thing you have to do before you apply for your Cambodia e-visa is to make sure that you have at hand all that is necessary for the online application process. What you need is as follows:
- Valid passport – to be able to [apply for a Cambodia e-visa], you must be a passport holder. However, check its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. You also need to scan the passport’s information page. You will be asked to upload it during the online application process.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must follow some basic passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken as recently as possible, on a white background, and so on.
- E-mail address – you will receive your Cambodia visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why the address you give when you fill in the form needs to be valid and spelled correctly. You have to print out at least two copies before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can use multiple methods such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Cambodia visa for Kuwaiti citizens – the online application form
When you are ready, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. The task implies little effort, and you should be done in about 20 minutes. Nevertheless, if you need assistance, you can reach iVisa’s customer support via phone or online chat. The service is available non-stop and is free of charge. For your benefit, iVisa broke down the form into three easy steps. The first focuses on general information and processing time. As for the latter, keep in mind that the choice you make establishes the cost of your Cambodia visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $56, and your application is processed within 4 business days.
- Rush processing – the amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa is 2 business days, and the fee is $86.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest option you have is also the priciest. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes higher as well. You will be charged $116. The second step is even easier. You have to make the payment and carefully review your form so that it does not contain mistakes. Otherwise, you will end up with an invalid visa due to inaccuracies or discrepancies between the form and your identification documents. The third and last step expects you to provide iVisa with the supporting documents of your application. You will have to upload them. After you do that, you can submit your request and iVisa will take things further. What you need to understand from all this is that the process of obtaining a Cambodia visa for Kuwaiti citizens is incredibly convenient when you apply online. The document is valid for 90 days since issue, it allows a single entry and you can stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days.