The citizens of Bangladesh who plan a trip to Cambodia for tourism purposes are not required to go to the nearest Cambodian embassy to apply for a visa. Instead, as a Bangladeshi, you can apply for one online with the help of iVisa. However, before you do that, keep in mind that a Cambodia e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport, Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province), Bavet (Svay Rieng Province), Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province), Tropaeng Kreal (Stung Treng Province), and Sihanoukville International Airport.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Bangladesh – requirements
Before you go through the online application process, we recommend that you put together everything necessary. You will need to have at hand the following:
- Valid passport – to be able to apply for a Cambodia e-visa, you must be a passport holder. However, check its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. You also need to scan the passport’s information page. You will be asked to upload it during the online application process.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must follow some basic passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken as recently as possible, on a white background, and so on.
- E-mail address – you will receive your Cambodia visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why the address you give when you fill in the form needs to be valid and spelled correctly. You have to print out at least two copies before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa is versatile as far as payment goes. You can use multiple methods such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Bangladesh – the online application form
After you manage to put together all the documents and information listed above, you are ready to fill in the application form. The task should not take more than 20 minutes to complete, but if you need assistance, you can reach iVisa’s customer support via phone or online chat. The service is open 24/7 and is free of charge. The form is split into three steps. The first one asks for your personal information, travel details, and passport info. This is also the moment when you have to choose a processing time for your application, an action which affects the cost of your Cambodia visa. You can select from the following:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $56, and your application is processed within 4 business days.
- Rush processing – the amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa is 2 business days, and the fee is $86.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest option you have is also the priciest. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes higher as well. You will be charged $116. The second step asks you to cover the payment and well as your form’s review, while the third requires that you upload the documents that iVisa deems necessary to support your request. When you are finished, submit your application and iVisa will do the rest. The bottom line is that the citizens of Bangladesh should not have any issues in applying for a Cambodia visa. The online process is short and straightforward. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since issue, it grants you a single entry and you can stay in Cambodia for no more than 30 days.