Almost all nationalities in the world are eligible for a Cambodia e-visa, and the citizens of Belgium make no exception. As a Belgian citizen, you can apply online for a Cambodia visa whenever you take a trip there for tourism purposes. iVisa ensures a smooth application process, and you can have your travel document in just 24 hours.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Belgium – requirements
Before you get started, we recommend that you make sure to have at your disposal everything necessary for the application process. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – to apply for a Cambodia visa, you must have a passport. However, before you start the application process, make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. At the same time, you must have a scan of the passport’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – as far as this requirement is concerned, the only thing you need to make sure of is that the picture meets all the guidelines for a valid passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- E-mail address – if you undergo the online application process, you receive your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you are required to have a valid address. Also, before your departure, do not forget to print out at least 2 copies.
- Means of payment – you will find that when you apply with iVisa, covering the costs is incredibly convenient. That is because iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Belgium – the online application form
As soon as you believe yourself to be ready, you can proceed to fill in the application form. Completing it should not give you any headaches, but if you do need some help, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is open non-stop, and it is entirely free of charge. iVisa’s form is broken down into three parts. The first part covers the basics, but you also need to select a processing time for your application. That action will not only determine the timeframe in which your Cambodia visa is ready but also its cost. iVisa came up with three options so that you can select the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at your disposal, but it is also the slowest. Your application is processed within 4 business days, but the cost is only $56.
- Rush processing – if you want your Cambodia visa a little faster, then this may be the option for you. You receive your travel document within 2 business days, and you pay $86 for it.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, this is the fastest option, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but the cost goes as high as $116. The second part asks that you make the payment and search your form for any mistakes. It is essential that the information you provide is 100% correct if you do not want to end up with an invalid visa. The third and last part asks you to upload the documents that support your request. When you are done, click on the submit button and iVisa will do the rest.
The bottom line is that getting a Cambodia visa for the citizens of Belgium is an effortless process when you apply with iVisa. The Cambodia e-visa is valid for 90 days since issuance, you can use it for a single entry, and you are allowed to stay in Cambodia for no more than 30 days.