The citizens of Brazil are among the many nationalities that can apply for a Cambodia visa online. The process is entirely online, and iVisa can facilitate it. However, keep in mind that a Cambodia e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport, Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province), Bavet (Svay Rieng Province), Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province), Tropaeng Kreal (Stung Treng Province), and Sihanoukville International Airport.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Brazil – requirements
As a Brazilian citizen, you are eligible for a Cambodia e-visa, but you still need to fulfill some requirements before you can apply. However, you will be pleased to learn that you do not need much for the online application process. Only the following:
- Valid passport – to be able to apply for a Cambodia e-visa, you must be a passport holder. However, check its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. You also need to scan the passport’s information page. You will be asked to upload it during the online application process.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must follow some basic passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken as recently as possible, on a white background, and so on.
- E-mail address – you will receive your Cambodia visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why the address you give when you fill in the form needs to be valid and spelled correctly. You have to print out at least two copies before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa is versatile as far as payment goes. You can use multiple methods such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Brazil – processing time and fees
The cost of your Cambodia visa depends on how fast you want the processing to go. To that effect, iVisa offers you three processing time options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $56, and your application is processed within 4 business days.
- Rush processing – the amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa is 2 business days, and the fee is $86.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest option you have is also the priciest. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes higher as well. You will be charged $116.
The online application form
Whenever you consider yourself ready, you can move on and fill in the application form. The job should take you no more than 20 minutes, but if you need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached via phone or online chat 24/7 and it is entirely free of charge.
The form consists of three steps. The first one asks you to provide general information about yourself and your trip, but you also need to select a processing time option for your application. The second step expects you to review your form and make the payment, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your request. When you are done, hit the submit button and iVisa handles the rest.
The bottom line is that getting a Cambodia visa for the citizens of Brazil is not a complicated task to complete. The e-visa you receive is valid for 90 days since issue, it allows you to travel to Cambodia only once and you can stay there for up to 30 days.