Most nationalities in the world have access to a Cambodia electronic visa, and the citizens of Colombia do too. Consequently, as a Colombian, you can apply online for a Cambodia visa. Using the services provided by iVisa means that you can enjoy a smooth and fast application process and have your travel document ready in just 24 hours.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Colombia – requirements
The first thing you have to handle before you start the online application process is to make sure that you can provide iVisa with the information and documents necessary along the way. With that being said, you will need the following:
- Passport – to apply for a Cambodia visa, you must have a passport. However, before you start the application process, make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. At the same time, you must have a scan of the passport’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – as far as this requirement is concerned, the only thing you need to make sure of is that the picture meets all the guidelines for a valid passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- E-mail address – if you undergo the online application process, you receive your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you are required to have a valid address. Also, before your departure, do not forget to print out at least 2 copies.
- Means of payment – you will find that when you apply with iVisa, covering the costs is incredibly convenient. That is because iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Colombia – the online application form
When you have all the items on the list above, you can proceed to fill in the form. You should not have any trouble completing this task, but if you do, please contact iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached via online chat or phone 24/7, and it does not charge.
The application form created by iVisa is short, but it consists of three simple steps. The first one is reserved for general information about yourself and your trip, but you also have to select a processing time for your application. As to that, keep in mind that the cost of your Cambodia visa depends on what choice you make, and iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at your disposal, but it is also the slowest. Your application is processed within 4 business days, but the cost is only $56.
- Rush processing – if you want your Cambodia visa a little faster, then this may be the option for you. You receive your travel document within 2 business days, and you pay $86 for it.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, this is the fastest option, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but the cost goes as high as $116.
Moving on to step number two, this is the moment when you are asked to make the payment and check your form for any mistakes. It is important that all the information you provide is 100% accurate. The last step is the point at which iVisa asks you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are finished, submit your request and iVisa handles the bureaucracy that comes next.
The bottom line is that the online process of getting a Cambodia visa for the citizens of Colombia is a lot more convenient than the one at the embassy. It implies less time and effort. The Cambodia e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue, it allows a single entry and you can stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days.