As a Danish citizen, you do not have to take a trip to the nearest Cambodian embassy to get a visa if you want to travel to Cambodia. Instead, you can apply online for a Cambodia visa using the services provided by iVisa. Nevertheless, you can only use the e-visa at the following points of entry: Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport, Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province), Bavet (Svay Rieng Province), Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province), Tropaeng Kreal (Stung Treng Province), and Sihanoukville International Airport.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Denmark – the requirements
As you can imagine, you need a few things before you can actually apply for your Cambodia e-visa. They are as follows:
- Valid passport – to be able to apply for a Cambodia e-visa, you must be a passport holder. However, check its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. You also need to scan the passport’s information page. You will be asked to upload it during the online application process.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must follow some basic passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken as recently as possible, on a white background, and so on.
- E-mail address – you will receive your Cambodia visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why the address you give when you fill in the form needs to be valid and spelled correctly. You have to print out at least two copies before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa is versatile as far as payment goes. You can use multiple methods such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Denmark – the online application form
After you notice that you have at hand all of the above, you can move forward with the application process and fill in the form. But just so you know iVisa’s customer support service is at your disposal should you need some help along the way.
The application form you are required to complete is broken down into three simple steps. The first one asks for general information about yourself and your trip, but you also need to opt for a processing option time for your application. That will not only establish the amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa but also its cost. Your choices are as follows:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $56, and your application is processed within 4 business days.
- Rush processing – the amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa is 2 business days, and the fee is $86.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest option you have is also the priciest. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes higher as well. You will be charged $116.
Step number two requires you to make the payment and review your form so that it does not contain mistakes, while the third step wants you to upload the documents that support your application. As soon as you are done, you are free to click on the submit button and iVisa will take care of the rest.
The bottom line is that the process of obtaining a Cambodia visa for the citizens of Denmark is an easy task, and you should be done with it quickly. The document you receive maintains its validity for 90 days since issuance, it grants you a single entry, and you can stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days per visit.