Same as most nationalities, the citizens of Hong Kong have access to an electronic visa if they ever plan to travel to Cambodia for tourism purposes. As a result, instead of going to the nearest Cambodian embassy to get your travel document, you can apply for a Cambodia visa online with iVisa, and the e-visa can be yours in just 24 hours.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Hong Kong – requirements
The requirements for a Cambodia visa are not something you have to worry about. The list is quite short, and you may already have some of the items on the list. Even if not they are easy to acquire. You will need the following:
- Passport – to apply for a Cambodia visa, you must have a passport. However, before you start the application process, make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. At the same time, you must have a scan of the passport’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – as far as this requirement is concerned, the only thing you need to make sure of is that the picture meets all the guidelines for a valid passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- E-mail address – if you undergo the online application process, you receive your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you are required to have a valid address. Also, before your departure, do not forget to print out at least 2 copies.
- Means of payment – you will find that when you apply with iVisa, covering the costs is incredibly convenient. That is because iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Hong Kong – the online application form
As soon as you are ready, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. Typically, it takes people about 20 minutes to complete the task, but if you think you need some help or have some questions, you can contact iVisa’s customer support via online chat or phone. The service is open 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
iVisa created a 3-step application form for your convenience. The first step asks for personal information such as name, address, phone number, etc. Passport details and travel details are also necessary. At the same time, you are required to select a processing time for your application, an action which determines how much you are charged for your Cambodia visa. iVisa gives you the following options:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at your disposal, but it is also the slowest. Your application is processed within 4 business days, but the cost is only $56.
- Rush processing – if you want your Cambodia visa a little faster, then this may be the option for you. You receive your travel document within 2 business days, and you pay $86 for it.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, this is the fastest option, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but the cost goes as high as $116.
The second step is even simpler. All you have to do is insert your payment details and check your form for errors. The review is essential because inaccuracies lead to an invalid visa. The last step focuses on supporting documents. iVisa wants you to upload them. When you are done, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will deliver its end of the bargain in the timeframe of your choosing.
Needless to say, the citizens of Hong Kong should have an easy time obtaining a Cambodia visa. The online application process designed by iVisa makes sure of that. You will receive an e-visa that is valid for 90 days since the date of issue. You can use it for a single entry and you can stay in Cambodia for no more than 30 days.