The citizens of Ireland, like most nationalities in the world, can apply online for a Cambodia visa. That is because as an Irish citizen, you qualify for an electronic visa if you travel to Cambodia for tourism purposes. iVisa created a short and simple application process so that you can be done with it in just 20 minutes, and the e-visa can be yours in only 24 hours.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Ireland – requirements
If there is one thing, we know with certainty is that you do not have to worry about the requirements for a Cambodia visa. They are easy to fulfill, and chances are that you already have at hand a few of the necessary documents and information. Here is what you need:
- Passport – to apply for a Cambodia visa, you must have a passport. However, before you start the application process, make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. At the same time, you must have a scan of the passport’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – as far as this requirement is concerned, the only thing you need to make sure of is that the picture meets all the guidelines for a valid passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- E-mail address – if you undergo the online application process, you receive your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you are required to have a valid address. Also, before your departure, do not forget to print out at least 2 copies.
- Means of payment – you will find that when you apply with iVisa, covering the costs is incredibly convenient. That is because iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Ireland – the online application form
There is one more thing left for you to do, and that is to fill in the application. However, the 2-step form created by iVisa should not give you any headaches. Plus, if you need some help along the way, you can reach iVisa’s customer support via online chat or phone 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The first step of the application form is simple. All you have to do is provide information about yourself and your trip, and to select a processing time for your application. The latter not only determines how long it takes for your Cambodia visa to arrive in your e-mail inbox but also its cost. iVisa provides you with three options so that you can choose the most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at your disposal, but it is also the slowest. Your application is processed within 4 business days, but the cost is only $56.
- Rush processing – if you want your Cambodia visa a little faster, then this may be the option for you. You receive your travel document within 2 business days, and you pay $86 for it.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, this is the fastest option, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but the cost goes as high as $116.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third expects you to upload your application’s supporting documents. As soon as you are done, you can submit your request and iVisa will process it in the agreed timeframe.
What you need to remember from all this is that getting a Cambodia visa for the citizens of Ireland is incredibly accessible. Your effort is close to non-existent. The Cambodia e-visa is valid for 90 days since issuance, you can use it for a single entry, and you are allowed to stay in Cambodia for a period that cannot exceed 30 days.