Like many other nationalities, the citizens of Kyrgyzstan have the opportunity to apply online for a Cambodia visa. iVisa can facilitate the application process so that you can acquire the document in just 24 hours. However, remember that the e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport, Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province), Bavet (Svay Rieng Province), Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province), Tropaeng Kreal (Stung Treng Province), and Sihanoukville International Airport.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan – the requirements
One of the first things you have to take care of before you fill in the form is to ensure that you have at your disposal everything necessary for the application process. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – to be able to apply for a Cambodia e-visa, you must be a passport holder. However, check its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. You also need to scan the passport’s information page. You will be asked to upload it during the online application process.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must follow some basic passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken as recently as possible, on a white background, and so on.
- E-mail address – you will receive your Cambodia visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why the address you give when you fill in the form needs to be valid and spelled correctly. You have to print out at least two copies before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can use multiple methods such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan – the online application form
The application form should not give you any headaches because it is short and straightforward. You should be done completing it in about 20 minutes. However, if you have any concerns or questions, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal. The service is available non-stop and entirely free of charge.
The form at hand consists of three simple steps. The first step asks for personal information, travel details, as well as passport info, but you also need to choose a processing time for your application. The cost of your Cambodia visa depends on your decision. You are provided with three options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $56, and your application is processed within 4 business days.
- Rush processing – the amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa is 2 business days, and the fee is $86.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest option you have is also the priciest. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes higher as well. You will be charged $116.
When you reach the second step, all you have to do is to insert your payment details and carefully analyze your form searching for possible mistakes. If any, correct them. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid.
The third step focuses on supporting documents. iVisa will ask you to upload them. If additional documentation is required, you will receive a notification. After this step is complete as well, you can click on the submit button and iVisa will handle the rest.
The bottom line is that the online process of getting a Cambodia visa for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan is far more convenient than going to an embassy. The Cambodia e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue, it grants a single entry, and it allows you to stay in Cambodia for no more than 30 days.