Are you planning a trip to Cambodia? As a Lebanese citizen you are no longer required to physically visit the nearest embassy to apply for a Cambodia visa. From the comfort of your home, you can now apply online for an eVisa. iVisa can help with the online application process so that you can receive your travel document within 24 hours.
Learn more about this document by reading the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do I need a Cambodian eVisa if I'm from the Lebanon?
Yes, if you're from the Lebanon you must apply for a Cambodian eVisa. You could also get a consular visa, but it's a harder process.
WHAT IS A CAMBODIAN E-VISA?
The e-Visa is an official document electronically linked to your passport that allows you to travel to and from Cambodia.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY FOR A CAMBODIA E-VISA AS A LEBANESE PASSPORT HOLDER?
Make sure you have all the required documentation handy before applying. Luckily, the requirements to apply for a Cambodia e-visa are not long and most are easy to fulfil. Here is that you will need:
- Valid passport – to be able to apply for a Cambodia e-visa, you must be a passport holder. However, check its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. You also need to scan the passport’s information page. You will be asked to upload it during the online application process.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must follow some basic passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken as recently as possible, on a white background, and so on.
- E-mail address – you will receive your Cambodia visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why the address you give when you fill in the form needs to be valid and spelled correctly. You have to print out at least two copies before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can use multiple methods such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND FEES OFFER BY IVISA?
There are three options iVisa offers to choose from depending on how fast you want to receive your travel document. Keep in mind that each option has a different cost. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only USD 56.00, and your application is processed within 4 Business Days.
- Rush processing – the amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa is 2 Business Days, and the fee is USD 36.00.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest option you have is also the priciest. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes higher as well. You will be charged USD 116.00.
HOW LONG IS THE E-VISA VALID FOR?
The Cambodian e-Visa for Lebanese passport holder is valid for 90 days after issued.
How can I apply for it?
The online form you need to complete has three easy steps. Keep in mind that iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge just in case you need some help or you have some questions about the process.
The first step is to provide iVisa with general information about yourself and your trip. You have to select a processing time option as well.
The second step asks you to insert your payment details so that it can go through. You also have to review your form carefully.
In the last step, you'll have to upload any extra documents if required. After all three steps are completed, you can submit your request, and iVisa will handle the rest.
What is important to remember is that the online process for getting a Cambodia eVisa for the citizens of Ghana is not challenging at all.
HOW MANY ENTRIES AM I ALLOWED? HOW LONG CAN I STAY?
You are permitted a Single Entry only and you are allowed to stay in Cambodia a maximum of 30 days Total.
CAN I ENTER THROUGH ANY ENTRY POINT IN CAMBODIA WITH THIS E-VISA?
No. You can only enter Cambodia through on of the following ports of entry:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey)
- Bavet (Svay Rieng)
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong)
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treng)
- Sihanoukville International Airport
I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS, WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE INFO?
You can rest assure that obtaining a Cambodia visa as a Lebanese citizen is quick and easy when you use the services rendered by iVisa. After you complete your application you will receive your electronic visa valid for 90 days after issued. It allows you a single entry and you can stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days Total. iVisa will help you throughout the process, dealing directly with the embassy for you. Our company is dependable and trustworthy, just check out what our past customers are saying about our services. Let us to help you spend less time stressing and more time planning your trip!