The citizens of Lebanon who plan a trip to Cambodia are no longer required to visit the nearest Cambodian embassy to apply for a visa. As a Lebanese, you are eligible for an electronic visa, and you can apply for it online. iVisa can facilitate the online application process so that you can have your travel document in as little as 24 hours.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Lebanon – requirements
First things first, you need to ensure that you have at hand everything that is required for the online application process. But rest assured that all requirements are easy to fulfill. That is if you do not meet them already. Here is that you will need:
- Valid passport – to be able to apply for a Cambodia e-visa, you must be a passport holder. However, check its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. You also need to scan the passport’s information page. You will be asked to upload it during the online application process.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must follow some basic passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken as recently as possible, on a white background, and so on.
- E-mail address – you will receive your Cambodia visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why the address you give when you fill in the form needs to be valid and spelled correctly. You have to print out at least two copies before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can use multiple methods such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Lebanon – the online application form
When you access the application page to fill in the application, you will notice that the form is broken down into three steps. But before you move on, please keep in mind that iVisa’s customer support service is at your disposal 24/7 and is entirely free of charge if you need some help along the way.
Step number one requires you to provide iVisa with personal information such as name, address, phone number, etc. Passport info and travel details are necessary as well. Plus, this is the moment when the cost of your Cambodia visa is determined because you are asked to select a processing time for your application. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $56, and your application is processed within 4 business days.
- Rush processing – the amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa is 2 business days, and the fee is $86.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest option you have is also the priciest. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes higher as well. You will be charged $116.
When you get to the second step, you have to handle the payment and review your form so that it is error-free. Any mistake, even a typo, will invalidate your visa. The third and last step consists of documents upload. You need to provide iVisa with the supporting documents of your application. After you finish doing that, you can click on the submit button and iVisa will handle the rest.
The bottom line is that the citizens of Lebanon should not experience any difficulties in getting their Cambodia visa. iVisa ensures a smooth application process. The Cambodia e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue, it grants a single entry, and it allows its holder to spend up to 30 days in Cambodia. There is the possibility of an extension.