According to Cambodia’s visa policy, the electronic visa is available for most nationalities. The citizens of Luxembourg qualify for one as well, which means that you can apply for a Cambodia visa online. The online application process is short and straightforward, and if you apply with iVisa, you can have the travel document in just 24 hours.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Luxembourg – the requirements
Before you access the application page, we suggest that you put together whatever iVisa tells you is necessary for the process. Fortunately, you do not have to struggle with the requirements. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – to be able to apply for a Cambodia e-visa, you must be a passport holder. However, check its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. You also need to scan the passport’s information page. You will be asked to upload it during the online application process.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must follow some basic passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken as recently as possible, on a white background, and so on.
- E-mail address – you will receive your Cambodia visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why the address you give when you fill in the form needs to be valid and spelled correctly. You have to print out at least two copies before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can use multiple methods such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Luxembourg – the online application form
We are happy to inform you that iVisa created a short application form so that you do not spend more than 20 minutes completing it. However, if you need some help or have questions about the process, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached via phone or online chat, it is available 24/7, and it does not charge.
You need to go through three steps when you fill in the form. The first one covers the basics. You must provide general information about yourself and your trip, but you also have to decide on a processing time for your application. As to that, keep in mind that what you choose establishes the cost of your Cambodia visa. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $56, and your application is processed within 4 business days.
- Rush processing – the amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa is 2 business days, and the fee is $86.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest option you have is also the priciest. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes higher as well. You will be charged $116.
The second step handles the payment, but you also have to review your form just in case you made a mistake or two. Correct them before moving on. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid. And lastly, the third step asks that you upload the documentation that supports your request. Once you are done, you can click on the submit button and iVisa will take it from there.
What you need to understand is that the process of getting a Cambodia visa for the citizens of Luxembourg is an easy task. Your Cambodia e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue, you can use it just once, and it allows you to stay in Cambodia for no more than 30 days. You can apply for an extension if necessary.