As a citizen of Maldives, you do not have to obtain a consular visa when you want to travel to Cambodia. Instead, you are eligible for a Cambodia e-visa, which means that you can acquire one online. iVisa’s sole purpose is to help you go through the online application process. If you use its services, the travel document can be in your possession in just 24 hours.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Maldives – about the requirements
As you can imagine, the online application process is a lot more accessible than the one you come across at an embassy. However, you still need to make sure that you are able to fulfill some requirements. They are as follows:
- Passport – to apply for a Cambodia visa, you must have a passport. However, before you start the application process, make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. At the same time, you must have a scan of the passport’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – as far as this requirement is concerned, the only thing you need to make sure of is that the picture meets all the guidelines for a valid passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- E-mail address – if you undergo the online application process, you receive your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you are required to have a valid address. Also, before your departure, do not forget to print out at least 2 copies.
- Means of payment – you will find that when you apply with iVisa, covering the costs is incredibly convenient. That is because iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Maldives
Once you manage to put together everything necessary for the application process, you can proceed to fill in the application form. The job should not take more than 20 minutes of your time, but in case you need assistance, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available non-stop and does not charge.
The form created by iVisa is broken down into three steps. The first one covers the general information about yourself and the trip, but you must choose a processing time for your application too. Do not forget that the cost of your Cambodia visa depends on what choice you make. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at your disposal, but it is also the slowest. Your application is processed within 4 business days, but the cost is only $56.
- Rush processing – if you want your Cambodia visa a little faster, then this may be the option for you. You receive your travel document within 2 business days, and you pay $86 for it.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, this is the fastest option, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but the cost goes as high as $116.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third wants you to upload the documentation that supports your application. After you do that, you are free to submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that getting a Cambodia visa for the citizens of Maldives is a piece of cake when you apply with iVisa. You receive an electronic visa that is valid for 90 days since issuance. You get a single entry, and you can stay in Cambodia for no more than 30 days. Unless you apply for an extension.