The citizens of Mexico who wish to travel to Cambodia for tourism purposes are no longer needed to go to the nearest Cambodian embassy to apply for a visa. Nor are they required to stay in line at the visa on arrival counter. That is because as a Mexican, you are eligible for a Cambodia e-visa, and you can get it online before departure. iVisa will help you with that so that you can have the travel document in as little as 24 hours.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Mexico – the requirements
Before the application process starts, it is recommended that you first make sure that you have everything that iVisa asks of you. Fortunately, that is not much, and chances are that you already have all that is necessary for the process. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – to apply for a Cambodia visa, you must have a passport. However, before you start the application process, make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. At the same time, you must have a scan of the passport’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – as far as this requirement is concerned, the only thing you need to make sure of is that the picture meets all the guidelines for a valid passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- E-mail address – if you undergo the online application process, you receive your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you are required to have a valid address. Also, before your departure, do not forget to print out at least 2 copies.
- Means of payment – you will find that when you apply with iVisa, covering the costs is incredibly convenient. That is because iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Mexico – the online application form
iVisa designed a short and comprehensive application form so that you do not experience difficulties in the process of filling it in. However, if you have questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is reachable via phone or online chat 24/7, and it comes at no charge.
When you fill in the form, you need to go through three steps. The first one requires you to give your personal information, passport info, and a few details regarding your trip. You also have to choose a processing time for your application, something which determines the cost of your Cambodia visa. iVisa came up with three options:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at your disposal, but it is also the slowest. Your application is processed within 4 business days, but the cost is only $56.
- Rush processing – if you want your Cambodia visa a little faster, then this may be the option for you. You receive your travel document within 2 business days, and you pay $86 for it.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, this is the fastest option, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but the cost goes as high as $116.
Reaching the second step, you will see that you must cover the payment and review your form. Do not underestimate the revision because even a simple typo can invalidate your visa. Carefully review your form before moving on.
Lastly, the third step requires you to upload some documents. We are referring to your application’s supporting documentation. As soon as you are done with that as well, you can go ahead and submit your request. iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that the online process of acquiring a Cambodia visa for the citizens of Mexico is not at all complicated. The e-visa you receive is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, you can use it for a single entry, and you cannot stay for more than 30 days in Cambodia.