As a Moroccan citizen, you do not have to go to the nearest Cambodian embassy and apply for a visa when you wish to travel to Cambodia for tourism purposes. Instead, you can acquire a Cambodia visa online using the services provided by iVisa. As a result, the travel document can be yours in just 24 hours.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Morocco – the requirements
One of the first things you have to do is to put together a series of documents and information necessary for the online application process. Fortunately, none of them are difficult to achieve. Here is what you need:
- Passport – to apply for a Cambodia visa, you must have a passport. However, before you start the application process, make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. At the same time, you must have a scan of the passport’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – as far as this requirement is concerned, the only thing you need to make sure of is that the picture meets all the guidelines for a valid passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- E-mail address – if you undergo the online application process, you receive your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you are required to have a valid address. Also, before your departure, do not forget to print out at least 2 copies.
- Means of payment – you will find that when you apply with iVisa, covering the costs is incredibly convenient. That is because iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Morocco – processing time and fees
The cost of a Cambodia visa is established by the processing time option you select during the application process. iVisa came up with three choices so that you can go for the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at your disposal, but it is also the slowest. Your application is processed within 4 business days, but the cost is only $56.
- Rush processing – if you want your Cambodia visa a little faster, then this may be the option for you. You receive your travel document within 2 business days, and you pay $86 for it.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, this is the fastest option, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but the cost goes as high as $116.
The content of the application form
Just to create a clear picture of what you should expect, we will describe (shortly) the application form for you. But before we do, keep in mind that if you need any help during the application process, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is open day and night, and it does not charge.
The form has three easy steps. The first one covers general information and processing time. The second step wants you to revise the information you provided throughout your application, while the third requires the supporting documents of your request. You will be asked to upload them. When all three steps are complete, you can submit your application and iVisa will handle the rest.
The bottom line is that the citizens of Morocco should be able to apply for a Cambodia visa with ease. The document you receive in your e-mail inbox is valid for 90 days since issue, it grants a single entry, and you can stay in Cambodia for no more than 30 days. However, an extension can be requested.