Portuguese citizens who plan to spend their vacation in Cambodia do not have to worry about going to the nearest embassy to get their visa. That is because as a Portuguese, you are eligible for a Cambodia e-visa, which means that you can apply for it online. iVisa provides a short and straightforward application process, and as a result, the travel document can be yours in just 24 hours.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Portugal – requirements
Before you get started, there is something that you need to do. We are referring to making sure that you have everything it takes for a successful application process. With that being said, here is what you will need:
- Passport – to apply for a Cambodia visa, you must have a passport. However, before you start the application process, make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. At the same time, you must have a scan of the passport’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – as far as this requirement is concerned, the only thing you need to make sure of is that the picture meets all the guidelines for a valid passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- E-mail address – if you undergo the online application process, you receive your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you are required to have a valid address. Also, before your departure, do not forget to print out at least 2 copies.
- Means of payment – you will find that when you apply with iVisa, covering the costs is incredibly convenient. That is because iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Portugal – the online application process
iVisa created a simple and short application form so that you do not spend too much time on it. However, in case you have questions or concerns, you can always contact iVisa’s customer support. It is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The application form consists of three easy steps. The first one requires you to provide general information about yourself and some details regarding the trip and passport, but you also need to make up your mind as far as the processing time for your application is concerned. The cost of your Cambodia visa depends on that. iVisa came up with three options:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at your disposal, but it is also the slowest. Your application is processed within 4 business days, but the cost is only $56.
- Rush processing – if you want your Cambodia visa a little faster, then this may be the option for you. You receive your travel document within 2 business days, and you pay $86 for it.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, this is the fastest option, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but the cost goes as high as $116.
The second step wants you to handle the payment and review your form to make sure it does not include mistakes. It is crucial that all the information you provide is 100% accurate. The last step only wants you to upload your application’s supporting documents. Once you are finished, you can submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, getting a Cambodia visa for the citizens of Portugal is incredibly accessible when you apply with iVisa. The document in question is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, it grants a single entry, and you can use it to stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days.