Romanian citizens who plan to spend their vacation in Cambodia do not have to go to the nearest Cambodian embassy for a visa, nor do they must stay in line at the visa on arrival counter. Instead, as a Romanian, you can apply online for a Cambodia visa. The online application process is more accessible, and iVisa can help you obtain your travel document in just 24 hours.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Romania – the requirements
The requirements for a Cambodia visa for the citizens of Romania are the same as for any other eligible nationality. The list does not contain anything challenging to acquire, and you may already have some of the necessary things. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – to apply for a Cambodia visa, you must have a passport. However, before you start the application process, make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. At the same time, you must have a scan of the passport’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – as far as this requirement is concerned, the only thing you need to make sure of is that the picture meets all the guidelines for a valid passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- E-mail address – if you undergo the online application process, you receive your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you are required to have a valid address. Also, before your departure, do not forget to print out at least 2 copies.
- Means of payment – you will find that when you apply with iVisa, covering the costs is incredibly convenient. That is because iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Romania – processing time and fees
The cost of your Cambodia visa depends on a single factor, and that is the processing time option you select during the application process. iVisa came up with three solutions so that you can go for the one that suits you best. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at your disposal, but it is also the slowest. Your application is processed within 4 business days, but the cost is only $56.
- Rush processing – if you want your Cambodia visa a little faster, then this may be the option for you. You receive your travel document within 2 business days, and you pay $86 for it.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, this is the fastest option, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but the cost goes as high as $116.
About the online application form
For your benefit, we would like to describe, in short, what to expect when you fill in the application form. But first, you should know that iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge should you have some troubles completing the task.
There are three steps you need to go through. The first one wants you to provide your personal information, travel details, as well as passport info, but this is also the moment when you must select a processing time for your application. The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third asks you to upload your application’s supporting documents. When you are done, submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that the online process of getting a Cambodia visa for the citizens of Romania is not problematic whatsoever. You receive an e-visa that is valid for 90 days since issuance, it grants you a single entry, and you can stay in Cambodia for a period that cannot exceed 30 days. You can apply for an extension.