According to Cambodia’s visa policy, most nationalities that travel to Cambodia have access to an electronic visa. The citizens of Sweden are among them. Consequently, as a Swedish citizen, you can apply online for a Cambodia visa, and iVisa can help with the process. You can have your much-needed travel document in just 24 hours.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Sweden – the requirements
If one thing is for certain is that you do not have to struggle in order to meet the requirements. That is because the list is not extensive, and the items on it are not challenging to acquire. Here is what you need to get the process started:
- Passport – to apply for a Cambodia visa, you must have a passport. However, before you start the application process, make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. At the same time, you must have a scan of the passport’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – as far as this requirement is concerned, the only thing you need to make sure of is that the picture meets all the guidelines for a valid passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- E-mail address – if you undergo the online application process, you receive your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you are required to have a valid address. Also, before your departure, do not forget to print out at least 2 copies.
- Means of payment – you will find that when you apply with iVisa, covering the costs is incredibly convenient. That is because iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Sweden – the online application process
You will notice that the application form designed by iVisa is divided into three steps. Before you get to them, we would like to inform you that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal non-stop and free of charge should you even need some help.
The first step of the form expects you to fill in the blanks with personal information, travel details (arrival, departure), and passport info. At this point, you also have to choose a processing time for your application so that the cost of your Cambodia visa can be established. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at your disposal, but it is also the slowest. Your application is processed within 4 business days, but the cost is only $56.
- Rush processing – if you want your [Cambodia visa] a little faster, then this may be the option for you. You receive your travel document within 2 business days, and you pay $86 for it.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, this is the fastest option, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but the cost goes as high as $116.
When you get to the second step, you will be asked to cover the payment for the visa and service, and you have to carefully review your form. The last step focuses on supporting documents. You will be required to upload them as per iVisa’s instructions. Once you are done, you are free to submit your request and iVisa will take things further.
What you need to remember from all this is that the online process of getting a Cambodia visa for the citizens of Sweden beats the one you come across to at an embassy. The Cambodia e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue. You can travel to Cambodia only once and you can stay there for up to 30 days.