When Cambodia introduced the electronic visa system, most nationalities were given the opportunity to apply for a Cambodia visa online. The citizens of the UAE are no exception. As an Emirian, you can obtain your travel document online, and if you use the services provided by iVisa, you can have it in as little as 24 hours.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of the UAE – requirements
The requirements for a Cambodia visa for the citizens of the UAE are the same as for everyone else. However, there is nothing on that list that is difficult to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – to apply for a Cambodia visa, you must have a passport. However, before you start the application process, make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. At the same time, you must have a scan of the passport’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – as far as this requirement is concerned, the only thing you need to make sure of is that the picture meets all the guidelines for a valid passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- E-mail address – if you undergo the online application process, you receive your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you are required to have a valid address. Also, before your departure, do not forget to print out at least 2 copies.
- Means of payment – you will find that when you apply with iVisa, covering the costs is incredibly convenient. That is because iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of the UAE – the online application form
After you succeed to put together all of the above, you can proceed to [fill in the application form]. The task at hand should not take more than 20 minutes of your time, but if you need assistance, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. It can be reached via online chat or phone 24/7, and it does not charge.
Once you access the application page, you will notice that the form consists of three steps. The first one wants you to provide general information about yourself and your trip, and you have to select a processing time for your application. Your decision determines how much money you spend on your Cambodia visa. iVisa came up with three options:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at your disposal, but it is also the slowest. Your application is processed within 4 business days, but the cost is only $56.
- Rush processing – if you want your Cambodia visa a little faster, then this may be the option for you. You receive your travel document within 2 business days, and you pay $86 for it.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, this is the fastest option, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but the cost goes as high as $116.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third wants you to upload the necessary documents that support your application. Once all three steps are complete, you can submit your request, and iVisa will deliver the electronic visa in the chosen timeframe.
The bottom line is that a Cambodia visa for the citizens of the UAE is almost effortless to obtain when you apply with iVisa. You have 90 days since issue to use it. The document allows a single entry and you can stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days.