Ukrainian citizens, the same as many other nationalities, have the opportunity to apply online for a Cambodia visa. That is because the citizens of Ukraine qualify for an electronic visa if they travel to Cambodia for tourism purposes. iVisa ensures a smooth and fast application process. As a result of it, you can have your e-visa in just 24 hours.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Ukraine – requirements
The first thing you have to do before you start the application process is to make sure that you can fulfill all the requirements. However, you have nothing to worry about. The list is short, and the items on it are easy to acquire. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Passport – to apply for a Cambodia visa, you must have a passport. However, before you start the application process, make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. At the same time, you must have a scan of the passport’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – as far as this requirement is concerned, the only thing you need to make sure of is that the picture meets all the guidelines for a valid passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- E-mail address – if you undergo the online application process, you receive your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. That is why you are required to have a valid address. Also, before your departure, do not forget to print out at least 2 copies.
- Means of payment – you will find that when you apply with iVisa, covering the costs is incredibly convenient. That is because iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat.
Cambodia visa for the citizens of Ukraine – the online application form
After you gather the information and the documents required for the application process, you can go ahead and fill in the form. You should not find it difficult, but if you have questions or need assistance, you can reach iVisa’s customer support via phone or online chat. The service is open non-stop and free of charge.
The form created by iVisa is broken down into three simple steps. Step number one wants you to provide your personal information and select a processing time for your application. As for the latter, keep in mind that your choice affects the cost of your Cambodia visa. iVisa provides you with three options so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at your disposal, but it is also the slowest. Your application is processed within 4 business days, but the cost is only $56.
- Rush processing – if you want your Cambodia visa a little faster, then this may be the option for you. You receive your travel document within 2 business days, and you pay $86 for it.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, this is the fastest option, but the most expensive as well. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but the cost goes as high as $116.
Step number two wants you to make the payment and check your form for mistakes. If any are found, please correct them. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid. Step number three requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application. When you are finished, submit your request and iVisa handles what comes next.
What is important to remember from all this is that the process of getting a Cambodia visa for the citizens of Ukraine is not a complicated task. The document is valid for 90 days since issue, it grants a single entry and it allows you to stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days.