Egyptian citizens, like many other nationalities in the world, can apply for a Cambodia visa online. iVisa ensures a smooth and swift online application process so that you can get the travel document within just 24 hours. However, you can only use the e-visa at specific points of entry. They are as follows: Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport, Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province), Bavet (Svay Rieng Province), Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province), Tropaeng Kreal (Stung Treng Province), and Sihanoukville International Airport.
Cambodia visa for the Egyptian citizens – the requirements
While the online application process is not as demanding and as time-consuming as the one you come across at the embassy, you still have to make sure that you are prepared for it. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – to be able to apply for a Cambodia e-visa, you must be a passport holder. However, check its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. You also need to scan the passport’s information page. You will be asked to upload it during the online application process.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must follow some basic passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken as recently as possible, on a white background, and so on.
- E-mail address – you will receive your Cambodia visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why the address you give when you fill in the form needs to be valid and spelled correctly. You have to print out at least two copies before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa is versatile as far as payment goes. You can use multiple methods such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Cambodia visa for the Egyptian citizens – the online application process
Filling in the application form should not be a challenging task for you, but in case you need some assistance along the way, please do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
The form in question consists of three steps. The first one asks for personal information such as name, address, phone number, passport info, travel details, and so on. You also have to opt for a processing time option for your application so that the cost of your Cambodia visa can be established. iVisa gives you three choices:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $56, and your application is processed within 4 business days.
- Rush processing – the amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa is 2 business days, and the fee is $86.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest option you have is also the priciest. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes higher as well. You will be charged $116.
The second step wants you to make the payment and review your form to make sure the information within is 100% accurate, and the third step is reserved for supporting documents upload. As soon as you are done, you are free to submit your application and iVisa will take care of the rest.
The bottom line is that getting a Cambodia visa for the Egyptian citizens is a piece of cake thanks to iVisa. The document you receive in your e-mail inbox is valid for 90 days since issue, you can use it for a single entry and you are allowed to spend up to 30 days in Cambodia.