Exploring the beautiful world around us is a pleasure that everyone should enjoy at least once in their lifetime. UK citizens have the luxury of being positioned near many amazing countries that are easy to visit and discover.
If you’re planning a trip to somewhere exotic, like Cambodia, you probably have a few questions about the rigorous travel documentation required for international travel. If you’re feeling a little lost on what you need to do to get your trip started, take a look at these commonly asked questions from UK citizens visiting Cambodia.
Where Do I Go to Get a Travel Visa?
Traveling to Cambodia from the UK requires a tourist visa. One method of obtaining this visa is the traditional way of applying at an embassy and waiting for a physical copy. However, this process can take quite a long time, which might not be a good choice for an upcoming trip.
Another method for obtaining a travel visa to Cambodia is applying online with the help of a visa processing service company, like iVisa. This process will get you a verified electronic visa that has already been approved by the Cambodian embassy.
How Does the Process for Obtaining an e-Visa Work?
The process for obtaining an electronic visa might vary depending on the company you are applying through. With iVisa, the whole process is simple and intuitive.
- Visit the iVisa page for UK citizens traveling to Cambodia found here
- Click on the apply now button
- Fill out your online application (including payment)
- Submit your application
That’s all you need to do. From there, iVisa will contact the Cambodia Ministry of Foreign Affairs to get your visa approved and email you the verified e-visa. Pretty simple!
How Long Does it Take to Receive My Visa?
Generally, online processing takes a lot less time than obtaining a physical visa. With iVisa, you will have you Cambodia tourist e-visa within 1-3 business days from the time you submit your electronic application.
How Much Will it Cost to Order My Visa Online?
One of the best things about iVisa is that their service prices are all clearly displayed, so you know up front how much your visa will cost. The cost of ordering your visa for Cambodia is $40 USD, and the service fee is $20 USD. If you’re fine with the standard visa delivery time of 1-3 days, then the total amount you’ll pay (minus taxes) is $60 USD.
Payment is due at the time you submit your application via iVisa.
Can I Talk to Someone More about the Online Application Process?
Sure. You can receive peace of mind by calling iVisa at +1-786-574-6055 or reaching out via their live chat function. Someone will be available for you 24/7.
If you don’t want to worry about a stressful visa application process for your trip to Cambodia, apply for your visa with iVisa.com. The entire application process takes less than 30 minutes and will save you time so that you can focus on your amazing vacation, instead.
Apply for an Cambodia Visa
- Cambodia Visa for Australian Passport Holders
- Cambodia Visa for Canadian Passport Holders
- Cambodia Visa for Indian Passport Holders
- Cambodia Visa for Nepalese Passport Holders
- Cambodia Visa for New Zealand Citizens
- Cambodia Visa for UK Citizens
- Cambodia Visa for US Citizens
- Cambodia eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- Cambodia in two bites
- Cambodia visa for Chinese
- Cambodia visa for French
- Cambodia visa for German
- Cambodia visa for Japanese
- Cambodia visa for Russian
- Cambodia visa for South Korean
- Cambodia visa for Taiwanese
- Off the beaten track : Ream National Park
- Save time when landing in Siem Reap International Airport
- Where to get Cambodia Visa