The citizens of Zimbabwe are among the nationalities that are given the opportunity to avoid a trip to the Cambodian embassy when they wish to visit the country. That is because as a Zimbabwean, you are eligible for a Cambodia e-visa, a travel document that can be obtained online. iVisa can facilitate the application process so that you can get the electronic visa in as little as 24 hours.
Cambodia visa for Zimbabweans – the requirements
Before you get started with the online application process, you should put together everything iVisa tells you to. But rest assured that the list of requirements is short, and the items on it are easy to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – to be able to apply for a Cambodia e-visa, you must be a passport holder. However, check its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. You also need to scan the passport’s information page. You will be asked to upload it during the online application process.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must follow some basic passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken as recently as possible, on a white background, and so on.
- E-mail address – you will receive your Cambodia visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why the address you give when you fill in the form needs to be valid and spelled correctly. You have to print out at least two copies before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can use multiple methods such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Cambodia visa for Zimbabweans – the online application form
There is one more thing left for you to do, and that is to fill in the application form. You should not spend more than 20 minutes on this task, but if you need some help or have some questions, you should know that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal non-stop. The service is free of charge.
When you access the application page, you will see that the form is split into three steps. The first step asks for personal information, passport info, and travel details, but you need to select a processing time for your application as well. Keep in mind that the choice you make determines the cost of your Cambodia visa. Here are the options you are given:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $56, and your application is processed within 4 business days.
- Rush processing – the amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa is 2 business days, and the fee is $86.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest option you have is also the priciest. Your request is processed within only 24 hours, but as you can imagine, the fee goes higher as well. You will be charged $116.
The second step requires you to cover the payment and review your form. You need to search, find, and correct any possible mistakes. The third step only wants you to upload the documents that support your application. After you do that, you are free to submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that the online process of acquiring a Cambodia visa for Zimbabweans is an easy thing to do. Especially when you apply with iVisa. The document you are sent is valid for 90 days since issue, it allows a single entry and you can stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days. An extension is possible.